❃| confession

You're either gonna scream or you're gonna have your wigs snatched.

_______

Outfit

_________

_________

Lee Ilhoon, well known artist, best friend of Park Jisoo, had something to say to her.

He didn't know how he was gonna do it or how she would react but it needed to come out. He couldn't hide his feelings anymore. He needed to tell her.

Yongguk, Jisoos now almost a year boyfriend and ex member of BAP, was having a celebration with a few friends after the release of his single Hikikomori.

He had his friends, his twin brother, Taeyong ( jisoos brother ) and many others over at a resturaunt in the middle of Seoul. A resturaunt they rented out for their private celebration.

Ilhoon had been living in Seoul for about 4 months after his second art studio opened and it had been doing very well.

He was happy but he knew he wouldn't be fully happy until he told Jisoo how he felt.

"Thank you all for coming." Yongguk said, smiling sheepishly. Jisoo sat next to him with his arm around her. Ilhoon sat right beside Yongguks older sister, Natasha.

"And thank you, jagiya, for planning this," he said, smiling at her with much love in his eyes. Jisoo held the same amount in her eyes.

And that made him smile. She found someone who loved just as hard as she did. He was happy that she was this happy.

Yongguk placed a kiss on her head as she leaned into his arms.

"Oh come on!" Taeyong playfully groaned. "If I wanted to see people get lovey dovey, I would watch a drama."

"Says the one who's getting married in 2 months." Jisoo shot back quickly.

That caused everyone to laugh as Jin-young, Taeyongs fiance, smiled at him sweetly.

"Dongsaeng, have I told you that I love her?" Natasha asked.

"Many times, noona, many times." He replied.

Ilhoon silently smiled throughout the whole ordeal. It wasn't that he wasn't social, he was just basking in the moment. Enjoying the warm atmosphere.

The whole dinner party was such a warm experience for him. He was very glad he decided to come.

______