❃| the first date • 1

Yall be sure to spam me with comments and votes, this took so long for me to actually publish. I rewrote it like 6 times haha.

Sunmi and Mark's POV of the date will be on her book.

This will be focused in Taeyong and Jisoo.

Don't forget to comment and vote

  Hair and outfit☆°.* •

* •

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I can't believe you're doing this, Sunmi."

After GOLDEN's promotional period, the girls flew back from LA to Seoul to do their respective group activities.

While Mi Sun, Iris and Moon were preparing for their groups comebacks, Sunmi and Jisoo seemed to be the only two members with a small amount of free time.

With NCT 127 not really scheduled for anything until the Thanksgiving Parade and BTS were already done filming Bon Voyage and was now just waiting for award show season to start ( plus the Jingle Ball Rock concert ), Sunmi found the time to help set up a double date.

Which was really her plan to set Taeyong and Jisoo up with each other.

So, with permission from SM, she was able to set up the double date at Lotte World. All access passes, too. So they didn't have to wait in long lines.

And while Jisoo was very grateful, she couldn't help but feel peeved. It's been consecutively 8 months since her last relationship and that lasted almost a year.

Yongguk was her longest relationship and she felt like she could never move on from him.

But with much complaining, mainly from Jungkook and Illhoon, who accused her of being a "sad hoe" all the time, she agreed to the double date.

Jisoo may be a lot of things but a sad hoe isn't one of them.

She was determined to prove them wrong and put herself back out into the dating world. Even if she wanted to run miles away from it because look how it turned out for her.

"Unnie, you look good." Sunmi complimented as she fixed her hair.

Jisoo invited Sunmi over to the dorm so that the two could get ready, away from Mark and Taeyong.