Worthless 3

We started walking down the hallways to where I'm assuming was math. We talked about how school sucks and other random stuff. As I looked up to him he looked down and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I can't believe he made me smile a true smile. I would always have to fake my smile after I found out that my parents were divorcing. He just made me smile. Oh my god. As I was thinking about how contages his smile was I noticed i was still smiling. We kept walking in comfortable silence when a tall blonde girl stopped in front of us. She was not as tall as me though, she was maybe 5'1 and skinny. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of greyish blue. Her face was Barbie doll like. She was definitely a plastic. "Who is SHE!" She asked Ethan. "SHE is the new girl and her name is Emma." She had a look of disgust on her face as I slowly went behind Ethan. "Why are you with her?!" She yelled out in anger "I'm her tour guide, relax." He said calmly while casually moving a little bit to my my left to cover me completely with his huge muscled body. She looked like she was going to attack me. "Don't tell me to relax! I heard you flirting with her and now your going to pretect her! Hah!" She sounded phyco. "No Brittany it not-"
"Oh let me guess you were going to say its not what you think you really think I will fall for that! Save it!" And with that she fliped her hair and left. I stood there shocked. Why did she care so much who Ethan hung out with, unless....oh no it can't be true he is way to good for her. No way. Right?...
"I'm so sorry, she is one of those overprotective girlfriends." He said while turning around to face me. My worst nightmare came true. "SHE is your g-girlfriend!" I said shocked. "Yea why do u seem shocked?" He asked clearly amused. "No r-reason, lets go." I was to scared to let my emotions out to my only friend. I would just get him mad. I started walking fast. He had to speedwalk to catch up with me. I soon stopped realizing I didn't know where I was going so I had to force my voice up. "Where is math class?" I asked. "To your right." He answered still amused that I was still shocked. I looked to my right. There was a push door that had a huge sign that read math on top. "Right." I said walking through the door. I stopped mid way and looked back. Ethan was sill standing there where we were last but this time he wasn't looking at the door he was looking at me. More specifically he was looking at my ass. I instantly smirked and swayed my hips while I took a step. I had finally let out a laugh and said "Are you coming?" He looked up quickly and I pretended I didn't know he was looking at me. "Yeah,I'm coming." He said as he started walking forword  we then went into the class together. As I examined who was in the class I noticed who was at the front of the class. Yep u guessed it, its BRITTANY BITCH!

_____________________________________
Did u guys get it? No, okay then lol❤😂😂