Worthless 8

We arrived to school and got out. I said bye to Ethan and walked to my locker. I grabbed my books and put some things in there. Brittany walked past me and gave me a dirty look. I have to admit I was scared. She beat me up pretty bad. "Hey you ready to go to hell?" He asked leaning on the locker next to me looking at me. I laughed at his comment. "Yes, and I completely agree." We headed to 1st period and walked into the door. I headed to my desk and sat down. I was bored. I searched for my headphones and couldn't find them. I look up and see Ethan looking at me rummaging through my backpack. I get up and head to his desk. "Hey, do you have headphones I could borrow?" I asked while Brittany came in and sat down on Ethan's lap. I smiled at her for her to take the hint that I didn't give a shit about her. "Yeah here..." He said looking over at Brittany then at me. He instantly could tell i was giving her a fake smile. He handed me the headphones and I took them. "Thanks!" I said giving a fake smile. I walked back to my desk and put on music. I put the headphones under Ethan's hoodie and put my hair down so that I could hide them. The teacher walked in and started talking to the class. I took out a headphone so that I could listen to her talk. I put on 'Big Plans' I'm in love with Why Don't We. When Jonah hit that high note...😶. The teacher gave us some boring ass work and just sat on her desk on her phone. What a good teacher. The bell rang and I was packing up. Ethan came and waited for me. I looked at him and his expression was frustrated and mad. "Hey are you okay? You can talk to me.." I said. He looked up and smiled a small smile. "Yeah I'm okay." He said. I totally knew he was lieing. "You sure?" I asked him again. "Yeah I'm good." He said a little happier now. "Ok then lets go." I said as I ruffled his hair. "Emmmmnaaa!" He whined again. "You are gonna have to get used to it." I said laughing while patting his shoulder. "Come on."
Ethan's pov:
Emma had come up to me to ask me for headphones when Brittany walked in. She immediately saw Emma and came to sit on my lap. I noticed that Emma gave her a fake smile. I wonder why? She always smile with her teeth but now she smiled with her lips. Hmmm... I handed her my headphones and she walked away. "Why is she wearing the same hoodie as you?" She asked trying to hide her anger. I turned my attention back to Brittany. "Cause she was cold and I let her borrow mine and I'm wearing Grayson's." I said. "Who is Grayson?" She asked confused. What. How could she forget my brother. You crossed the line missy. "My brother..." I said shocked. "I was just kidding baby, how could I forget?" She said giggling. She was totally lieing. I picked her up and put her in her seat. "Baby come on.... I was only joking..." She said offended. "Haha very funny now pay attention." I said pointing at the teacher. She looked at me with disbelief. "Fine act this way...I wish that slut never came to this school." She said. She mumbled the last sentence. "What did you say?" I asked giving her an angry tone of voice and look. "Nothing." She said sassy. To be honest I didn't care. All I could think about was Emma. I loved how she listens to me and lets me talk about anything. While Brittany only talks about herself. Emma knows about all my family while Brittany forgot my brother. Daym I think I might actually break up with Brittany after school......you know what I'm going to.
I loved how Emma ruffled my hair earlier today. I love her hand touching my hair. It feels like I'm on cloud nine. Don't even get me started on her sense of humur. I love how she knows when I'm being sarcastic and when I'm being a dumbass. She always knows how to bring a smile to my face. And I always know how to bring a smile to hers.