Worthless 15

Unknown: hey Emma this is your dad I just wanted to know how life is going in California? And I'm missing u.
I started to cry of how happy I was that he texted me. I haven't seen him in two weeks and have not gotten used to not saying good morning or hugging him when I see him.
Me= I miss you too dad everything is great. My school is fine too
Dad= really? How about love life?
Classic dad always asking if I'm in love
Me=well.....
Dad= oh tell me!
Me=his name is Ethan and I REALLY like him dad and he treats me like a princess
Dad=that's good Emma I'm happy that your happy
Me=what about you?😏
Dad= nah I'm staying away from relationships at the moment.
Me=I hope you find someone dad. That will make you happy.
Dad= thank you Emma
Me= no problem dad I have to go to school ttyl
Dad=ok Emma ttyl

Ethan's huge hands were wraped around me and held me close. I kissed his lips and squeezed his hand. I got up and got one of his sweatpants and his black shirt. I went in the restroom and changed and put my hair in a messy bun. "Baby come on wake up!" I said as I jumped on Ethan and poked his sides for him to get up. Didn't even budge. I covered his face with kisses and he laughed. "You know that tickles a lot right?" He said sleepy. "Yup now come on get ready we have school!" I said pecking his lips. "Come cuddle with me!" He said giving me puppy eyes. I avoided his eyes because if I looked I would give in. "Care bear look at me." He said knowing how his puppy eyes affected me. I looked at him and gave in. "Fine 5 minutes..." I said jumping onto the bed. "Care bear wake up!" Ethan says shaking me awake. "What huh!" I said as I jumped up. "Baby its been 10 minutes already. You were so comfortable." He said kissing me and picking me up. He headed downstairs and walked out of the door. We got to his car and he drove off to school. For the most part school was boring but I had fun with Ethan. The last bell rang and we walked hand in hand to the back of the school where we usually go to finish homework or to talk. "Care bear I need help!" Ethan said madly at his homework. I giggled and helped him. When we were finished Ethan layed on the grass and pulled me towards him. I put my head on his chest as we watched the perfect blue sky. "Care bear......I love you." He said sincerely. "Awe baby I love you too." I said sincerely back. He picked me up and made me straddle him. He kissed me with passion and love. I kissed back with the same feeling. "You know that whenever we kiss I get butterflies." I said out of nowhere. "Me too, its crazy how much I love you!" He said pecking the top of my nose. I giggled and ruffled his hair. "I love you more!" I said kissing his lips. "Impossible!" He said cutely. Before I could say something he kissed me. "Ha good way of shutting me up!" I said laughing. He put me down and got our things ready. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I got it out and dad was calling. "Hey dad!" I said happily. "Hey honey, I was wondering if you would like to come and see me for a week on your spring break?" He asked excitedly. "I would love to spend time with you but I would have to talk it over with mom first." I said. "Of course sweetie. Keep me posted." He said understandingly. "I will dad love you." I hung up and walked toward Ethan which was waiting by the wall. "Care bear? Was that your dad?" He asked confused. "Yeah he asked if I could spend a week with him in spring break." I said looking at his face for a reaction. His face was shocked but then turned to sad. "I'll miss you...so much. But you should go. Have fun with your dad." He said sadly. "Baby its only a week." I said as I cupped his face with my hands. "I know but I'll miss you!" He said with puppy dog eyes. "Me too baby!" I said while kissing him passionately.
"I love you care bear!"
"I love you E!"