Worthless 18

Ethan's pov:
Emma was coming back in a day. I missed her soooooo much! Brittany had been blowing up my phone for the whole week Emma was gone. I just ignored her but it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.
Devil= answer me!
Ethan= what do you want!
Devil= I want to apologize!
Ethan= bullshit!
Devil= no I swear I only want to apologize!
Ethan= ugh fine! Apologize!
Devil= in person
Ethan= where?
Devil= Starbucks
Ethan= be their in 10

I know I shouldn't have forgave her but I felt bad. Curse me! I got ready and headed to Starbucks. I walked in and saw her sitting by herself drinking a vanilla bean smoothie or whatever they were. She saw me and smiled. I headed towards her and sat down. "Talk." I said sternly. "Woah chill big guy. I just wanted to say sorry for what I did and that you and Emma are a cute couple. You look happy with her." She said with a smile on her face. I eyed her suspiciously. "I'm serious!" She said with a convincing voice. "Ok. Now what?" I said still suspicious. "I just wanted to end our relationship in a good term." She said grabbing my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows and snatched my hand off of hers. "Off." I said giving her a death stare. "Chill. I was only being supportive. Oh and did you change your hair it looks good." She said playing with my hair. I smacked her hand gently but forcefully away from me. "Really? Stop flirting." I said with shocked eyes. I got up and walked out. I can't wait to see you Emma!
                   1 day earlier👇

Emma's pov:
Ring. Ring. Ring. I heard as I answered Ethan's FaceTime call. "Care bear!" He said with a cute smile. Kill me now! "Hi baby!" I said looking at his eyes. "Ugh I miss you!" He said putting his head on a pillow and smudging his face against it. "Ugh me too and also you look really cute!" I said distracting him while I secretly took a screen shot. "Ya know I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb. I know you took a screenshot of me dummy!" He said giving me a 'really' face but then laughed. I giggled and went to lay on my bed.

We talked for 2 hours. It was already 11:00! I yawned as he talked about what he wanted to do to his hair. "Care bear, go to sleep." He said seeing me rub my eyes of tiredness. "Nooooooo. I'm fine" I said laying my head on my pillow and covering myself with the sheets. "Care bear..." He said giving me a 'come on' look. "Ugh okay mom! I love you baby." I said closing my eyes.
"I love you care bear." And with that I drifted off to sleep.

***************

My dad and I have had a really good time! He took me to the park with Isabella and I wasn't even mad about it. Ethan called me everyday at 9:00. We always talked for 2 or more hours. I was so excited to see him! Today was the last day in Texas. "Are you ready yet? Women take so long!" My dad whined. "I'm almost there geez!" I laughed. "I'm gonna miss you come back soon! Be careful!" Isabella said hugging me. "Me too and thanks!" I said heading towards the door. My dad and I made it to the airport and parked. "Be careful sweetie and I'll really miss you!" He said hugging me tightly. "I will dad and I'll miss you too!" I said kissing his cheek. "Bye!" He said as I got out of the car. "Bye dad!" I said with a smile. I can't wait to see you Ethan! I walked into the airport and waited for my flight to be called.
E❤= care bear!
Care bear❤= yes baby!
E❤= I can finally see you in about 1 hour and 40 minutes!
Care bear❤= I know! I missed you sooooooooo much!!!
E❤= me too!
They called my flight and I texted Ethan.
Care bear❤= I'm bording the plane! Can't wait to see you!❤ I love you💘
E❤=💘💘💘💘😍😍😍😍😆😆😆

I giggled as I entered the plane. I saw my seat and sat down. I was next to the window. Yes! The flight attendant showed us what to do in an emergency and we were off. I was about to put my phone on airplane mode but something caught my eye. A text message from an unknown number.....