Worthless 10

Ahhhhhhh I'm already on part 10. I'm thankful for anyone who read my story. I appreciate you boo💜
Also you will prob get mad at me for the next part hehe love ya💘😈
____________________________________
Ethan's pov:
I leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes were nervous but happy. Her body was frozen. Should I do this.... Yup I should. She closed her eyes. I closed my eyes. Our lips were about to touch when someone yelled out. "Moving on so soon?" Brittany said evily. We both opened our eyes and looked at Brittany. We looked back and blushed and looked at the ground. "Awwww you guys are soooo cute! You should totally go out!" One of her plastics said. Emma giggled. "Bella!!" Brittany yelled out. Bella looked at Brittany terrified and ran away. I chuckled. "See, even your friends don't like you and me together....neither do I." I chuckled. Emma just had a shocked face on. (Oooooooo sister roasted😂👌) "What do you mean?!" She asked mad. "Like I said. We are over." I said calmly and happily. I went to the passengers door and opened it. "You coming?" I asked Emma happily. She smiled and nodded. She got in and buckled up. I walked to the drivers side and opened my door. "If you get in with her we are OVER!" She yelled out. I just laughed and got in. I turned on the car and drove off.
______________________________________
Emma's pov:
He was about to kiss me and Brittany fucked it up. Man I really wanted him to kiss me. So does this mean he likes me or did he do it just because. "Where are we going?" I finally built up the courage to ask. "I'm dropping you off. You need rest..especially after what happened..." He said not looking at me. "Ok...." I said back. It wasn't an awkward drive but it was a weird one. He pulled up to my driveway and parked. "I guess I'll see you tommarow?" He said/asked. "Yeah see you." I said putting one foot out of the car. "Wait." He said looking down. "What?" I asked eagerly. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I instantly blushed. "That." He said in my ear making me shiver. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Bye E." I said getting out. I walked to my house and knocked on my door. My mom opened it and looked worried. "Oh honey what happened?" Ugh there is no avoiding this... I told her about Brittany and most importantly Ethan. "I'm so sorry about Brittany are you going to tell the office?" She asked. I shook my head. "I was going to but then Ethan found out..." I said and explained what happened and how he almost kissed me. "Oooooooo my baby has a boyfriend!!" She said happily. I giggled. "He's not my boyfriend!" I said blushing😳. "Oh he will be!" She said laughing. She got up and got a first aid kit. She cleaned my lip and said that I should sleep. "Goodnight mom. Love you." I said getting sleepy. "Goodnight kiddo!" She said still happy. I laughed at how happy she was. I layed down in my bed and got comfy. I know its weird but my skin missed Ethan's huge warm hands. I wanted to cuddle with him while eating pizza and chips. Ugh. I can't sleep. What will happen with Ethan and I. I mean we almost kissed. I can still see his pink plump lips. I smiled and fell asleep smiling.