Worthless 30 (can you be?)

Emma's pov:
I was laying down on Ethan and i's bed because he let me out early cause I was feeling a little sick. I was scrolling through my feed when I heard the door close harshly. I furrowed my eyebrows and got up, heading towards the door. There stood the one and only, my love, Ethan Dolan. "Hey baby, how was work?" I asked already knowing the answer. I walked into the kitchen where I grabbed a glass of water and jumped up on the counter. He walked in and saw me. He smiled and walked towards me, he opened my legs and got in between them. (In a standing way u nasty!😜😉) He kissed me passionately and pulled back leaning his head on mine. "It was fine. How are you feeling care bear?" He asked looking at me with our foreheads still attached. I shrugged. "Better but not great." I stated bringing my head up to his hair and caressing it. He sighed and carried me off the counter. "Can we cuddle...please." He begged with tired eyes. I giggled and kissed his neck sweetly. "Sure baby, Come on." I said as he put me down and pulled me gently to our room. He took of his clothes leaving him in his boxers and climbed into bed. I smiled at his cuteness and went to the closet to get his shirt. I took off my clothes leaving me in only my panties and put his shirt on. I walked back to our room and layed down next to him. He immediately pulled me to him and layed down on my chest. It kinda hurt which was weird but I didn't care. I smiled and caressed his hair. "Whats wrong baby?" I asked as he sighed deeply. "I don't know. I was supposed to make a business deal with another big company and they just rejected my idea like completely. I tried my best to encourage them but I couldn't." He said sounding disappointed. "Baby its okay you will next time and you will succeed okay?" I said still caressing his hair. He yawned and snuggled into my chest. "Mhm and why are your boobs so comfort-" and with that he passed out. I chuckled and pulled the covers over us. Works everytime.
___________________________________
I woke up to my stomach contracting and nausea. I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up quickly trying hard not to wake up sleeping beauty and practically ran to the bathroom. I got there and almost didn't make it. I got down on my knees and threw up. A lot. It felt awful. Ethan heard me and ran in and gasped. "Emma!" He yelled shocked at what he was seeing. He ran to me and held my hair in a ponytail while rubbing my back gently. "I'm- I'm sor-" I started but got interrupted by throw up again. "Its okay let it out." He said continuing his actions. After about 10 minutes of throwing up, it stopped. I signed as Ethan grabbed me a paper towel to wipe my face off. He cleaned me up and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and let him carry me to our bed. He put me down gently and sat down in front of me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to wake up. I just-" I began but he cut me off by him kissing me. I melted into the kiss and grabbed his face pulling him closer. Our kissing was loving and gentle. He pulled back and now caressed my head. "Care bear its okay just tell me what happened." He said pulling me to him so I could sit on his lap. "Okay so we fell asleep and then I remember waking up and having nausea so I got up trying not to wake you because you looked cute and rushed to the bathroom and then threw up." I explained as he leaned his head to the right like a confused puppy. I smiled and did it too.  He got his phone from the bedside table and checked the time. "Baby its 5 am..when did you get your period last?" He asked me as I got confused. "Umm I actually haven't gotten it yet...?" I told him as he put me down and paced around the room as my eyes followed him. "Is this your first time throwing up?" He asked still pacing around the room. "Yea?" I questioned confused. "Have your breasts grown?" He asked which made me laugh. He looked at me seriously and I stopped. "Um I don't know..." I said still confused. He smiled widely and looked at me with wide eyes. He walked back to me and kissed me like I was the most fragile thing in the world. "Im so confused." I said looking at him as he pulled me to him again, smiling overjoyed. He hugged me and cried. "BABE YOUR PREGNANT!" He yelled excitedly. I froze and tried to contain my breathing. "WHAT!?" I yelled back shocked. "Why aren't you happy?" He asked as he wiped a tear off his face. I smiled as I cupped his face in my hands. "I am baby but what if we're not ready?" I said looking at him with love and scaredness in my eyes. "B-but you've always said you wanted a kid?" He said confused. "But not so soon..." I said. He nodded and hugged me. "I love you and we'll go to the store tommarow to get a pregnancy test okay?" He said laying down and wrapping his waist around me. "I love you Ethan." I said snuggling my head into his chest as he covered us with blankets again.

Can I really be pregnant?
____________________________________
I don't know can u? Lol
Thank you for all the reads! I couldn't have made it without my best friend helping me through all of this and.....HAPPY EASTER!❤🐣🐇