Worthless 23

Emma's pov:
We only had one day left until we went back to school and after that we only had 2 months left. Can you believe it! I'm almost finished with high school! Ethan and I woke up and made breakfast. As we were eating breakfast I got a vision again but this time different. It was me and him getting tables set up. -------------------One of the tables that was in the middle had Alex on it. "You think he will like it?" I said fixing the table. Ethan walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "He'll love it" he said kissing my neck sweetly. I smiled and turned around. I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. "But I think he needs a sibling..." I said putting on a thinking face then smirking. "You know what? I think so too." he said as he picked me up and walked to our room.----------"baby?" Ethan said kissing my neck softly. "Huh what?" I said coming back into reality. "You are so weird!" He said kissing my lips and walking off to do the dishes. Is that really gonna happen? Can Ethan and I really have kids? "Baby can you help me please?" Ethan asked struggling with the dishes. I giggled and got up to help him. I pecked his lips and started the dishes. He put the stuff we used away and walked up to my room. I finally finished the dishes and went up to my room. He was laying down eating candy and scrolling through Instagram. I layed down next to him and put my head on his chest. He turned off his phone and put 'The Flash'. "Yay!" I said grabbing a Twix out of his hand and eating it in his face. "How dare you!" He said putting a hand over his heart and being dramatic. "Haha what can I say I love my Twix." I said grabbing another one and eating it whole. He laughed and caressed my hair. "Care bear? Can we go back to the meadow that we went to yesterday?" He asked kissing my forehead. "Sure baby!" I said kissing the tip of his nose. We walked out of the house and got in his car. We walked through the woods and saw the meadow. I opened my eyes in shock. In the middle of the meadow there was a blanket. On top of the blanket was drinks that ranged from soda to Capri Suns. On the side of it was chips of all kind. On the other side was a Dominos pizza. "Baby! You did all of this for me?" I said jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his torso. I kissed him passionately and got out of his grip. I ran to the blanket and jumped into it. I got the chips and devoured them and ate a slice of pizza. "Care bear save some for me!" He said running and jumping on me but holding himself up to not hurt me. I laughed and got a chip and fed it to him. He munched on the chip and rolled onto my side. We talked and talked while we ate and ate. "Babe, the sun is setting!" I said eating a chip and laying my head on his chest. "So?Lets stay here." He said kissing my neck and lightly ticking me. I laughed and finally calmed down. "But we have school tommarow?" I said looking up at him. "So? Can we skip?" He said lifting up my face with his hand. He kissed my lips. "B-but-" I whispered against his lips. "Its okay. Plus its only one day." He whispered back kissing my lips. I hesitated but finally kissed back. He smirked into the kiss knowing that he won. He got on top of me and attacked my neck. I giggled and lifted his head to kiss his lips. I kissed his lips and flipped us over. I intertwined our fingers together and kissed his lips. I got up and ran away knowing he would follow me. I ran into the meadow only a few feet away from the blanket. I looked back and laughed. My smile faded when I didn't see Ethan anymore. "Baby?" I said slowly walking back to the blanket. I felt two hands grab my hips and lift me up. I screamed and waved around. I looked down and saw Ethan laughing while still holding me. I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. He put me down and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back. "Baby lets go to my house." He said intertwining our hands and dragging me towards the car. "Wait!" I said running back to the blanket and putting it in a taco shape so that I can get all the food. "Of course!" Ethan said rolling his eyes and chuckling. I laughed and headed towards the car. I put the blanket in the back and sat down. "Babe can we go visit someone?" I asked him. "Um sure but who?" He said starting the car and resting his hand on my thigh. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Its a surprise." I said sticking my tongue out at him like a 5 year old would. He pouted his lips before I kissed him. I told him where to go and we pulled up to a yellow old house. "Um this looks like how my gradmas house would look." He said confused. I nodded and walked out the car. I waited till he got out and held his hand. We walked up to the house and up the little steps that led to the door. I knocked on the door with my free hand and we waited. The lady that helped me when I was very depressed opened the door and smiled sweetly. "Oh well hello again dear!" She said hugging me tightly. I giggled and smiled. Ethan looked very confused but smiled when the lady turned to him. "And you are....?" She said hugging Ethan. Before Ethan could answer I answered. "Basically the guy I was crying about and the guy I'm in love with." I said laying my head on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan now looked VERY confused. "Oh hehe so everything was okay?" She said smiling. "Yes." I said smiling. "Oh were are my manners? Come in.." She said opening the door more and stepping inside. I smiled and walked in with Ethan holding my hand not daring to let it go. "You look like a lost puppy." I whispered and giggled to him. He chuckled and looked around. The house was small and cozy but smelled like old people. There were 2 people sitting in the table that was in the dining area. She walked in and smiled at me. "Those are my two best friends. Her name is Maria and his name is Pablo. And I probably told you before but my name is Barbra." She said walking to the table and telling us to follow. We followed and sat down with her in front of Pablo and Maria that were playing poker. They looked up at us and smiled. "Hi I'm Emma and this is my boyfriend Ethan." I said smiling. I shook their hand with my free hand and so did Ethan. "You kids look very cute together." Maria said shuffling the deck of cards. I looked up at Ethan who was already looking at me. I smiled and pecked his lips. Maria handed out the cards and looked up at me. "Do you mind if we play?" I said smiling. "Of course not." She said giving me and Ethan our cards. "I'm so good at this game. I'm going to kick your butt!" Ethan said chuckling at his own words. "Your on!" I said laughing. We all played and had lots of fun.

Score

Round 1- Ethan
Round 2- Emma
Round 3-Ethan
Round 4- Emma
Me and Ethan were tied. "Ha I guess we are both too good for this game." I said laughing. We got up and said bye. "Bye thank you so much for coming. We are here every Sunday. Come anytime!" Barbra said hugging me. "We will!" I said as me and E headed to his car. "Wasn't that fun!" I said messing up his hair. "Yes yes it was!" He said kissing me. He fixed his hair with his hand and drove off to his house. We held hands and yelled songs. We got to his house and got out the car. "Babe I'm tired can you give me a piggyback ride?" I said pouting and giving him puppy eyes. He laughed at my cuteness and crouched down. "Yes!" I said jumping on him and wrapping my legs around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started heading towards the door. He knocked on the door and Lisa opened it. "Excuse me! Tired lady coming through." Ethan said fake sassy. Lisa laughed and stepped aside. We said hi and Ethan carried me up to his room. He opened the door and dropped me on his bed. He went to his drawer and got me a shirt. He gave me the shirt and kissed me. I smiled as he headed towards the restroom.I changed into the shirt and just left my self in my underwear. I jumped on th bed and covered myself. Ethan came out of the restroom and took off his shirt making my breath stop. He took off his pants and got in the bed. shit. How could a human be that hot! He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. He traced shapes on my back and rubbed it making me feel relaxed. We stayed in comfortable silence until I finally got sleepy. "I love you E." I yawned. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you more." He said.

1 minute had past and I was finally going to sleep when Ethan whispered something that made my heart beat faster

"And I will prove how much I love you sooner than you think."