Worthless 19

A text message from an unknown number.......
I hesitated before I finally clicked on the notification. It was 2 pictures of Ethan and Brittany. One was Brittany holding Ethan's hand and the other one she was playing with his hair. On the bottom of the picture the text said, he's with me. You know why? Because I'm worth it and your worthless!

I just sat there shocked. How could he?! A tear fell on my phone. I quickly brushed it off but I couldn't contain the ones on my face. They came down like a waterfall. I would wipe and wipe them off but it wouldn't stop. I felt like my heart was shattered. The person that I loved the most decided to hurt me. The only good thing about all of this is that I don't make noise when I cry. I looked out the window and put my face on it. "Sweetie, are you ok?" I heard a voice say next to me. I turned my head and saw an elderly woman. I tried to smile and nod but I just cried more. "Hey its okay. Crying is good. Let it all out." She said comforting me. She brought me closer to her and hugged me. I cried and cried onto her but all she did was hug me and comfort me. It eased some of the pain to know I had someone but not enough. The image of Brittany and Ethan together just gets me deppresed. I tried to feel mad. It would ease the pain but I just couldn't. My stomach hurt and my heart hurt. I don't know how long I was with this lady crying my heart out but she was fine with it. "Um sweetie...we are here.." She said softly rubbing my back. I got out of her hug and finally swallowed the lump in my throat. "T-thank y-ou." I said hugging her tightly. "No problem dear. I've been there before." All I could do was put a fake small smile on my face. "Hey why don't you come to my house so we can talk it over with and I could make milk snd cookies!" She said jumping up and down on her seat and clapping her hands. I giggled. "T-that w-would b-be n-nice." I studdered out. She smiled softly and got up. I helped her with her luggage and I got mine. By this point the tears didn't stop but they had calmed down. We walked out of the plane and into the airport. As soon as I got in I saw Ethan. He had red roses on one hand and a huge teddy bear in the other. It should have warmed my heart more but it just shattered it and I cried even more. I quickly put my hair down and hid behind the lady. I walked with her until we were about to cross Ethan. We went a foot away from him when he looked at me. I had my hair covering my face and I was hiding behind the lady. His eyes squinted and he tried to see if I was Emma. He tilted his head and looked confused. I walked with the lady until we got out. "Would you like to come with me or call someone?" She asked. "Um I'll call but thank you for everything." I said hugging her. "No problem but here's my address. You can come whenever you would like." She said handing me a piece of paper. I smiled at her and waved. She smiled an walked away to her car.  I got my phone and texted my mom.
Emma= can you come pick me up please?
Mom=I thought Ethan was picking you up?
Emma= please
Mom=ok? Be there in 5

I saw a bench and sat on it. I put my hands in my face and just cried. "How could you! I loved you Ethan." I whispered trying not to believe it. People past by me and looked at me weirdly but I couldn't care. I was so hurt that I could barely talk. Honk!
I look up and see my moms car. I get up and get my suitcase. I walk over to my moms car and put my suitcase in the trunk. I got in and was prepared for what she had to say. I sat there trying to control my tears. "Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to pick you up I had to get out of wo- Emma?...are you okay?" She asked as I started bawling again. "Oh Emma." She said hugging me. The feeling is horrible. I feel like a zombie. My mom had let go of me and started driving to our house.
Ethan's pov:
I had gone to pick up Emma but I couldn't see her. I saw people pass me but none were Emma. Until I saw someone hunched over behind a older lady. The girl was covering her face with her hair and looked exactly like Emma. I squinted my eyes to see if it was actually her. No way. it can't be. Why would she hide from me if just an hour ago she couldn't wait to see me. I thought about what I could do now. I can't text her or call her because I left my phone at my house so I guess ill just go to her house. As I got up and walked out I saw the girl I had seen hiding behind the lady on a bench crying. I carefully walked behind the bench and hid in a bush. "How could you! I loved you Ethan." She whispered making my eyes get wide in shock and start to tear up. I have never seen her in so much pain. It put me in pain. I was about to get up when a car honked. She got up and walked into the car. I couldn't believe it. What did I do that was so horrible that she would be crying her heart out. Think Ethan think.

Oh god......
_____________________________________
Wow thats some sad shit.

Thank you guys for 359 reads! I litterly was only doing it for fun but I appreciate you guys!❤😭