Worthless 24

I woke up in Ethan's arms and looked up seeing the most angelic face ever. I layed down on his chest and just stared at him. His soft breathing and his face slightly smugged on his pillow. He is so cute. I moved up very slowly to not wake him up and made him lay on my stomach. I caressed his hair slowly and gently. I kept doing that feeling his soft hair. I was smiling just looking down at him when I remembered what he said. "And I will prove how much I love you sooner than you think."  What did he mean by that? Is he really as madly in love with me as I am with him? What if I'm not good enough? What if I'm actually worthless? I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and checked the time on my phone. 15 minutes to get ready! I carefully got up and walked up to his drawer. I searched for a hoodie and some sweatpants. I found the perfect hoodie and found some sweatpants. I was going to go to the restroom to change but I figured I would change in the room since Ethan was asleep. I put on the sweatpants and took off his shirt I had on previously. I put on the hoodie with no shirt on cause why not?  I walked up to Ethan and saw him quickly shut his eyes. He was looking! Sneaky. I giggled softly and leaned down to kiss him. I kissed all over his face gently and kissed his lips lastly. He pretended to flutter his eyes and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning care bear." He said with a raspy voice. "Good morning baby." I said leaning down and kissing him passionately. I pulled back and went to his restroom to do my hair. I was already almost done when I heard a snore come from his bed. He's still asleep! I walked out of the restroom and walked up to him. He looked so peaceful. I looked at the time on my phone and saw there was only 10 more minutes left to get to school! I grabbed a pillow and hesitated." Sorry baby I love you." I said finally hitting him in the face with the pillow. "I'm up I'm up!" He said getting up and wobbling to the bathroom. I laughed and layed down on his bed and waited. And waited. And waited. "Babyyyyyy we're gonna be late!" I said walking up to the door and opening it. He was standing there just playing with his hair and looking at himself in the mirror. "We get it. You're handsome but can we go now!" I said rolling my eyes and leaning my head on the door. He laughed and finally finished. He picked me up over the shoulder and carried me dowstairs. Lisa and Sean were eating at the dining room when they saw me. I smiled awkwardly and waved my hand. They laughed and also waved their hands. Ethan opened the door and walked out towards his car. "Put me down!" I said laughing. "Mkay." He grabbed me and gently put me down. "Thank you." I said kissing him and getting into his car. He walked in and turned on the car. "Baby you want Starbucks?" He asked taking my hand and laying it in my lap. I smiled and squezzed it. "Sure but we have to take it to school okay?" I asked pouting. "Sure." He said kissing my pouted lips. I smiled and he put the aux cord in his phone. A Nicki Minaj song came on and I rolled my eyes. "Why Nicki?" I said smiling knowing he will get mad. "Don't disrespect Nicki bro." He said seriously looking at me and raising his eyebrows. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He drove to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. We yelled the songs and finally got to school. We were only 5 minutes late so we walked to our class. We got in and Ethan made the door swing shut loudly by accident. I opened my eyes wide in shock. Everyone turned to see who was there and laughed at my face. I smiled awkwardly and went to go sit down. "Late on the first day? I see." The teacher said sassy. I rolled my eyes as Ethan sat by me. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. I layed my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly. He looked down and smiled. He kissed my lips softly making me smile. I heard someone cough and I turned my head the direction. Brittany was sitting in the desk right next to me. Shit I forgot about her! She lifted up her hand and put up her middle finger at me. I whispered "right back at ya!" With a smirk on my face I turned around to see Ethan looking at me wide eyed. "What?" I whispered because the teacher was talking and layed my head on his shoulder again. He whispered in my ear, "your a badass!" I giggled looking up at him and flipped my hair sarcastically. He laughed loudly before covering his mouth. "Mr.Dolan what is so funny you have to interrupt my class?" The teacher asked making the whole class turn around. "Hm, your face." He said putting on the thinking face. The teachers face! I tried to contain my laughter but it all came pouring out. "Oh you too? Detention both of you!" She said raising her voice and pointing at us. I smiled sarcastically and layed my head back on Ethan's shoulder. The teacher went back to talking and Ethan kissed my forehead. He layed his head on mine and just played with my hair. The bell rang and we got ready. "Ms.Chamberlain and Mr.Dolan,can I please talk to both of you?" The teacher said fixing papers not even looking up at us. I looked at Ethan and raised my eyebrows. He shrugged and grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand to her desk. Once we were at her desk she finally looked up. She saw we were holding hands and sighed. "I have noticed that you two are very close?" She said raising her eyebrows. Me and Ethan smiled and nodded. "Well I was wondering if you could calm down a bit... Maybe take some time off of each other. Just for now." She said making my insides turn with anger. First Brittany now this bitch! I squeezed Ethan's hand letting out some of my anger. He saw that I was loosing it and caressed my wrist with his thumb making me cool down the second he did it. "No can do." I said giving her a 'bitch' look. "Excuse me?" She said raising her eyebrows again. I was about to realise my anger when Ethan spoke. "She means that we will not be seperating for a long time." "And why?" She said dumbfounded. I looked at Ethan and we smiled. "Because we love each other." We said in unison. I smiled and squeezed his hand. This time softly. "Well, we will see. You are excused and don't come to detention, I want to go home." She said fixing her papers again. I walked out of the classroom dragging E behind me. I pinned him to the lockers and kissed him passionately. He smiled in the kiss and so did I. We pulled away and stared at each other. "I love you." I said hugging him. "I love you too care bear." He said hugging me back. We spent the whole day together holding hands and acting all cute. We finally made it out of school and he took me home. I kissed him goodbye and walked into my house with a smile on my face.
__________________________________
Yayaya!

Okay so I have an important question to ask....

Should I put smut?😂❤