Worthless 14

I woke up with a smile on my face. I'm his girl! Ahhhhhhh!!!! I got up and took a shower. I put on a crop top shirt and his hoodie. Now mine. I put on black leggings and my Adidas. I let my hair down and let it do what it wanted.
E❤=good morning care bear❤
Care bear❤=good morning baby❤
E❤=I missed you. Can I pick you up?
Care bear❤=yeah sure! Can we stop for coffee at starbucks!?
E❤=of course baby! See you in 10😘
Care bear❤=okay see ya😘

The text conversation was short but meaningful. I headed downstairs and bumped into my mom. "Ah mom guess what!?" I said happily. "What honey?" She asked excitedly. "Ethan's my boyfriend!" I said jumping up and down. She jumped up and down with me. "Really! I really like him for you. He will treat you well." She said seriously. I nodded and sat on the sofa smiling. The door rang and I got up and opened it. "Baby!" I yelled running to Ethan and hugging him. "Hi care bear!" He said kissing me with love. "Bye mom! Ethans here!" I yelled to my mom. "Okay honey have fun!" She yelled while I closed the door and grabbed his hand pulling him toward his car. We got in and he started the car and headed to Starbucks. He put his hand in mine and jammed out to the songs on the radio. I soon joined in on his jam session and sang loudly. "Lets have a competition of who can sing the loudest!" He said as we were waiting in the drive through. "Ok I already know I will win though!" I said jokingly. "Challenge excepted!" He said while smiling like a weirdo. We yelled a lot of songs. I was laughing like crazy and so was he. We were yelling when a car honked behind us. Ethan drove up to the window and got our drinks. "Oh hey you guys are that cute couple that everyone's talking about in school!" The guy said while taking Ethan's money. Ethan chucked. "Yup thats us." He said happily. I drank my drink as Ethan drove to school. We got to school and Ethan walked out with our drinks. He put the drinks on the top of the car and opened the passengers door for me to get out. "What a gentleman." I said smiling and taking my drink. "He is your gentleman." He said happily. "Yup thats right only mine." I said leaning in and kissing him. We walked into school hand in hand and headed to first period since we were a little late because we got Starbucks. "Your late Mr.Dolan and Ms.Chamberlain." she said while the whole class stared at us in awe. "Sorry." Ethan and I said at the same time. We laughed and headed toward our seats. "Class hand over your artwork. We are having a competition to see which is the best! Hang it up on the board with a magnet." She said. Ethan got up and put it on the board. "Lets take a vote!" She said happily. "Brittanys and Alexa's." 2 people raised their hands. "Okay...Emma's and Ethan's!" She said loudly. Everyone raised their hand but brittany. "We have a winner!" She said happily. "We won!" I said jumping on Ethan and wraping my legs around his torso. "We did care bear!" He said happily kissing my cheek. "Ha care bear what kind of name is that?!" Brittany said laughing. The whole class started yelling at her to shut up. "You guys are so cute!" A girl said while everyone agreed. I blushed and hid my face behind Ethan. First period ended and we headed to our classes holding hands. In every class everyone would tell us that we were cute together which I didn't mind. "Care bear? Wanna come over and eat, watch movies, and cuddle?" He asked kissing my lips as we headed to his car. "Sure baby." I said happily getting in his car.

Me=can I sleep over at Ethan's house?
Mom=sure but be careful honey
Me= thanks okay love you👋

"She said yes!" As Ethan pulled up to his house. "Yay! We can cuddle!" He said happily. We walked into his house and ate some pizza. We headed to his room and plopped on his bed. "I'm so full!" I said rubbing my stomach. "Me too!"He agreed. We watched 'lilo and stitch' and I soon got sleepy. "E I'm sleepy." I said as he cuddled into me. "Goodnight care bear...I-I love you." He said kissing my forehead as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you to E." I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I grabbed his hand and soon fell asleep to his cute snoring.
______________________________________
Awwwww I want someone to cuddle!

Jk lol😂

He said I love you ❤❤❤❤👌