Worthless 13

"Good morning care bear." Ethan whispered while kissing my face. I giggled and woke up. "E? How did you get in my house?" I asked sleepily. "Nice to see you to but your mom let me in and interrogated me for an hour." He said as I got up and put on his hoodie. Yes I have his hoodie and I will NEVER give it back. "Im so sorry that's my mom. What time is it?" I asked putting my hair in a messy bun. "11." He said with a cute smile on his face. "Why are you so happy?" I said in a baby voice and tilted my head like a dog. "Cause I'm with you." He said making my heart melt. I ran up to him and hugged him. My legs wrapped around his torso and I buried my head in his neck. "You make me so happy! You know that right?" He said cutely. "I make you happy? I think its the other way around!" I said kissing his cheek. "Come on I wanna eat!" I said walking away. He picked me up bridal style and walked downstairs. "I'm here to serve the baby!" Ethan said loudly. My mom saw us and laughed. "GOO GOO GAA GAA!" I said loudly. "Oh yes here ya go baby!" My mom said giving me a piece of pancake. We all laughed and got the table ready. Ethan put me down and wrapped his arms around me. He put his face on my shoulder. We watched my mom finish up and finally ate. It didn't take long for one of us to start a conversation but you could already tell....mom loved him! We finished eating and headed upstairs. "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I layed down on my bed. "Sure!" He said jumping on my bed and cuddling me. I put my head on his chest and looked through Netflix. "Whats 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'?" He asked clueless. "You don't know THIS movie?" I asked shocked. "No..." He said embarrassed. "Hey its okay lets just watch it." I said clicking on it. Not even halfway into the movie, I hear a little snore. I looked up and saw Ethan sleeping. He looked like a peaceful angel. I kissed his forehead and he blinked. "Dang it!" I whispered madly. "Care bear? Whats wrong?" He said tired but worried. "I woke you up!" I said mad at myself. "Care bear its okay plus I wanted to ask you something so thank you for waking me up." He said happily. "You wanna go to the back of the school to see what we missed on the artwork?". He asked. "I would love to!" I said happily. Thats where I want my first kiss. With him and where we first met. "Wait for me downstairs E." I told him while getting up and getting a short summer dress. "Ok beautiful." He said kissing my cheek and walking out. I got dressed and put a portion of my hair in a braid crown and let the rest fall. I put on my sandals and walked downstairs when I heard my mom talking. "You make her very happy. After her dad and I divorced we moved here and she was devastated. She tried to act okay but I'm her mother. I know EVERYTHING! You know, I haven't seen her smile a real smile before you came. You changed her. Don't mess it up. Please." She said desperately. All this time I wasn't fooling her! I thought I was good at fake smiling...I guess not. "Don't worry mam. I really like your daughter and I won't mess it up." He said sincerely. I walked downstairs and headed to them. "What I miss?" I asked grabbing a water from the fridge. "Nothing." My mom said and left. "You look beautiful care bear!" Ethan said hugging me. "I know right?" I said jokely. We left the house and headed to the back of the school. I got the painting and sat down on the grass my back layed against the wall. "E! We did everything right!" I said jumping up and down. He came at me and lifted me by my waist and spun me around. He put me down and leaned down to kiss me but I ruffled his hair and ran away. "Ugh why don't you let me kiss you?!" He whined. "Guess you'll have to catch me!" I said running away faster. He chased me around and caught up to me. We both fell down on our backs and laughed looking at the sky. He got up and picked me up and made me straddle him. I played with his hair. "I caught you!" He said happily. "Yea you did.." I said leaning in. Our lips touched and I felt butterflies in my stomach. We pulled away and looked at each others eyes. We both smiled. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that!" He said happily playing with a strand of my hair. "Me too!" I said happily. "Did it change your view on helping people?" He asked. "No I think we should try it again. You know for my view?" I said jokingly. We kissed again but more passionate. "I know what the painting is missing." He said pecking my lips and putting me down. "What?" I asked curiously. "Us." He said getting a black oil pastel from his pocket. He drew us kissing with one of my legs up. "Ethan!!! Its beautiful!" I said hugging him. "Not as beautiful as you!" He said kissing my lips. Whenever his lips touched mine I got butterflies. "Emma?" He asked seriously. "Yes?" I asked. He hasn't used my name at all the time we are together. He ALWAYS calls me care bear so this must be serious. "C-can I call you mine?" He said with love and nervousness in his eyes. "Yes baby!" I said jumping up and down. He picked me up by my waist and twirled me around. "Really!" He said happily. "Yessss!" I said laughing. He kissed around my face and avoided my lips. I giggled. "You missed!" I said making a pouty face. "I know." He said putting me down. He walked away. I ran to him and jumped on his back. "E!!" I yelled ruffiling his hair and wrapping my legs around his torso. "Your so cute!" He said putting me down in front of him. He leaned in and kissed me slowly. "Come on care bear!" He said picking me up over his shoulder. "Yay I get to see your butt again! Have you been doing squats?!" I laughed and spank him. "Oh yeah totally!" He said back laughing. We walked to his car and got in. He put his hand on my thigh and drove off. I grabbed his hand and looked out the window.

I love you, Ethan❤