Worthless 7

Ethan's pov:
I knew exactly what I was doing.  Our embrace was warm and comforting. I haven't felt my heart flutter like this before. I knew I was playing a risky game but to be honest I really didn't care. I was still was so confused about what happened to her today but she wouldn't tell me. She claimed that she didn't remember what happened but I knew she was lieing. It was crazy how well I knew her after only 13 hours together. I knew when she was sad and when she was happy. I also noticed that she would only let me talk about my family but avoid the subject about her own. It got me curious but I knew she wasn't comfortable talking to me..yet,that is. This time, this moment, is all I've ever wanted. Somebody to actually love.

Emma's pov:
I woke up to find Ethan gone. Oh god oh god I slept in a guys house. To top it off it was my crushes house. Oh no Brittany will beat me up if she finds out even though we didn't do anything but cuddle, like friends would. I sit up and put my hands in my hair and put my head down. "Hey Emma you okay?" Ethan asked walking through the front door. He was wearing a Supreme black shirt that made him look more hot than he already was. He matched the shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and his white Adidas. He made my stomach twirl. "Yeah, I guess." I said shrugging,he headed to the edge of the bed and sat down. "Hey you can tell me." He said looking at me. His eyes were full of love and care. I couldn't help but smile at him. "I'm okay E, anyways what time is it?" I said changing the topic. "Um, its-" he said pulling out his phone to check. I took a quick peek at his phone to see 100 missed calls from Brittany. Dang. "-7:00." I quickly got up and walked to his bathroom that was in his room. "Can I use your restroom please? I need to get ready for school. Oh and can I borrow some sweats or something and a hoodie?" I said stopping at the front of the bathroom door. "Um yeah I will get you some clothes while you are in there." He said watching my face features. I giggled. I walked into the bathroom and started to do my hair. I decided to put it in a messy bun because its school not a fashion show. I soon realized I had no make up. Ehh fuck it.  "Ethan can I see the clothes I can borrow now?" I asked walking out of the restroom to find Ethan looking through his drawer. He looks up and smiles. He got black sweat pants and a pink shirt that fit way to long for me. "Here ya go." He said before smiling again with his toothy smile. I smiled back. "Thanks E, I appreciate it." I said walking back to the bathroom and locking the door. I got undressed and dressed into Ethan's clothes. I had to make a knot on the bottom of the pink shirt. The sweats fit me a little big but I could manage. I opened the door and was faced with Ethan. "I got you a hoodie if your cold." He said blushing. The hoodie had a teal color with flowers and branches. (Photo above) I grabbed the hoodie and put it on. I  instingly felt warm and comfy. "Ahh thanks Ethan I love it." I smiled at him looking in his eyes. He smiled back. We were saying so many words by just looking at each others eyes. Its crazy how much comfort we have between each other. I was daydreaming in his eyes as he was also in mine when Grayson came in. "Ethan, why did you steal my hoodie!?" He said clearly mad and pointing at the bed. Ethan reached behind him and put the same hoodie I had on. "Because I couldn't find anymore hoodies." He said calmly. "What do you mean you have so ma-" Ethan gave Grayson a look and he  stopped talking. "Ohhh ok." Grayson said looking at me then exiting the room. "What was that all about?" Ethan looked up at me and shrugged. "I don't know but come on." He said standing up and getting his phone from the bedside table. "Mkay." I said shrugging as I got my phone from the bed. We headed downstairs and Lisa was there making pancakes. "Oh honey are you okay?" she said hugging me. I was confused but then hug back. "Yes I am fine. Let me introduce myself. I am E-" I said before being cut off by her. "Emma. Yes I know. I have heard a lot of things about you." She said as I looked at Ethan who was blushing. I was amused to see him so nervous. "Really, by who?"I ask playing dumb. Oh my god he talks about me! I can't believe it! "A little birdy told me sweety." she said looking at Ethan and then walked away to make more pancakes. "Well...that was embarrassing.." Ethan said while looking at his feet and playing with his fingers. I just nodded and giggled. I walked over to Lisa. "Do you need any help mam?" I asked. Clearly she didnt. She is a mom why would she. "No dear,but I'm thankful that you asked." She said happily. "No problem." I said walking back to Ethan. "You ready to go?" I asked as I walked to the front door. "Yeah." He said clearly distracted I wonder whats on his mind. "Bye Me.Dolan. nice meeting you!" "Oh dear please call me Lisa ." i smiled at her and walked out. As I waited outside Ethan came out and walked over to his car and opened the passengers door. I walked in. what a gentleman. "Thank you E." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and walked into his car and drove of to school. As he drove he had the windows down. I looked over and saw his hair blowing everywhere. I moved my left hand to his head and ruffled his hair. He looked at me surprised and I laughed. "Emmaaaaaaa!" He whined jokely. This time, this moment is all ive ever wanted. Somebody to actually love.

____________________________________
Thank you all for reading. A special thanks to Ariel, Allison, and Destiny for supporting me. I woof you guys❤😭I hope you guys are enjoying my story. It will be getting juicy so be prepared for some drama shit!  Also it sound like the end but its not SOOO....

_______________________________             
Rip Sean💔😭