Worthless 26 (the day of and after)

Emma's pov:
4 months of stressful and exciting planning finally paid off. I was here. At the meadow. The music started playing and my dad walked up to me, wrapping his arm around mine. "Are you ready for this?" He asked smiling warmingly. I nodded and smiled. He kissed my cheek and we started walking out of the curtains covering me from view. Part of the meadow had been full of white benches that were in two rows. The isle was a white long carpet leading up to a beautiful flower arch that had cherry blossoms on it. I looked up, the sun hitting my eyes, making the color of them shine. My eyes met his as he looked at me in complete awe. He looked so handsome in a suit and tie.  I smiled and walked down the isle with my dad as the 20 people that were there, family and friends, looked at me in awe too. But the only person I was looking at was him. I was walking to the love of my life. We reached were he was standing as my dad kissed my cheek and walked off to sit next to Isabelle. I looked up at those gorgeous green-hazal eyes I've fallen in love with and smiled as he grabbed my hands and held them gently as if they were going to break if he held them harder. Ethan puts the ring on my finger and I put his on, the priest declares us husband and wife and I lean in to kiss Ethan softly but full of love. He smiled in the kiss and put more love into it. We pulled apart and looked up at the beautiful flower petals falling above us. We walked down the isle hand in hand smiling wider than ever. We reached his car that said 'just got married' and he hoped in. I looked at the bouque I had in my hand and walked up to a little step. Everyone huddled behind me wanting to catch it.  "Ready ladies?" I
yelled throwing it up in the air. I looked back to see that Isabelle had caught it. I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows at her. She laughed and ran up to my dad. I walked up to Ethan's car and hoped in. I looked at him and kissed him passionately before smiling and turning around and waving at everyone. He started the car and drove off. Our hair flying everywhere as the wind hit our faces. "Where to Mrs.dolan?" He said smiling at the name and looking at me. "Oooo lets go to......San Diego!" I said smiling and ruffiling his already messy hair do to the wind. "Emmma! Why the hair and yes we will go to San Diego!" He said not being able to contain his smile but neither could I.
I laughed as we drove to San Diego. "You look beautiful by the way." He said kissing my cheek. "Not so bad yourself husband." I said smiling and kissed his cheek. We arrived at the hotel exhausted. We walked in getting stares because we hadn't changed but we didn't care. He paid for the hotel and we headed to our room. He opened the door and let me in. I striped from my clothes and walked in the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy bun and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Mrs.Dolan. My nightgown, that I had bought for this night was waiting for me neatly on the drawer. I put it on and walked out to find Ethan laying down shirtless and only in his boxers. I layed down next to him and cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He squeezed my ass making me gasp. "Asshole." I giggled poking his stomach making him laugh. He kissed my forehead and caressed my hair making me fall asleep instantly. He chuckled softly and traced circles in my back and legs making me relax under his touch. "Night Mrs.Dolan." He whispered in my ear. I was too sleepy to talk so I cupped his face and searched for his lips with my thumb. Once I found them I leaned in and kissed them. He laughed and pulled me closer. "You're so cute." He whispered. He started caressing my head again and I fell asleep.

*time skip (morning)
* 'sexual talking😯😝😏'

"Babbbyyyyyy. Wake up." I heard Ethan say as he put on some pants. I just groaned and pulled the covers over me. "Fine then. I'll wake you up the hard way." he said smirking evily. Before I could react he jumped on top of me, putting all his body weight on me. "Okay fine! I'll get up! Why?" I said taking of the covers. "I wanted to see your beautiful face again." He said making me smile. He kissed me softly but it soon turned out to a make out session. He kissed my jaw down to my neck. There he lightly kissed it. He went down to my chest and grabbed my nightgown. He was pulling it up when I stopped him. "Not yet." I said kissing him then getting out of bed. He sat there dumbfounded. "Why not?" He whined. I smiled and got my jeans and shirt on. He stood up and  looked at my body hungringly. "Later." I said smiling innocently. I walked into the bathroom and started putting on my makeup. He walked in and hugged my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck and looked up, frowning. "Why do you put on makeup? You don't need it." He said making me smile. "Thanks baby! But I don't know I like doing it." I said smiling. He hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear, "baby, you're beautiful. I'll show you if you let me." He said turning me around by my waist and kissed me. "You will soon." I said smirking and walking away. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my Adidas on. I looked back to see him smiling. "What?" I asked smiling back. "Nothin..." He said walking to the bed and laying down on it. I eyed him suspiciously and walked towards the door. "Okay weirdo." I said walking out the door. I walked slowly trying to wait for him. He walked out and ran up to me. "Care bear,don't leave me!" He said pouting. I laughed and kissed his lips. "Okay fine." I said rolling my eyes playfully. He smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked to the front and got some food. Once we got our food we sat down in a small table. "I can't believe we just got married!" He said playing with the ring on your finger. "Me neither baby me neither." I said looking at his eyes. He looked up at mine and I felt chills go down my body. I got butterflies all over again.
_____________________________________
Yayayayaya

Something juicy is coming up.
*wink wink*❤😏

And then something MORE juicy after that!!!!😈👌😏👣❤❤