Chapter 13 : Blue and Blue and Blue

I'm not dead guys! Thank you very much for caring. I know I haven't updated in a while but I had sports meet practices the last few weeks, so it really too my time.

Anyway guys, thanks for the 192 reads. I really appreciate it. This might be more like a filler chapter cause I want to get on track.

And another important thing I wanted to mention is that I dedicate this chapter to @sadieddie11 who had constantly voted and commented on my story. And she was the first person who commented and voted this story. Thank you very very much for that!

Please check out her books. I assure you they are awesome and amazhang  just like her.

So I'm not gonna take anymore time cause most people don't even read a/n s. Read on. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Little by little time passed by with no special news whosoever. Percy and Annabeth had exchanged their thoughts about the story that Hermes told Percy, trying to point out some clue about the new enemy, yet coming out with nothing.

There was no news about any change of monster packs, other than that they seemed to be scarce than ever.

The campers even searched for new demigods and looked out and tried to make sure that no one was left out. For they were afraid that it might lead to their down fall. Yet none out of the ordinary happened.

Soon a special day arrived at the camp.
August 18th. The second anniversary of winning the second Titan war and the birthday of their two times saviour.

The campers were secretly planning a surprise party for the hero while he was oblivious to anything.

_^_ *****

Percy was vaguely aware that it was his birthday when he woke up that morning. He went about in his usual work. There were near slip ups in the campers' plans but they were smart enough to cover them up quickly.

It was the afternoon and Percy was busy tutoring the Hermes cabin of swordplay. It was the third session for them this summer.

After Percy taught them the disarming technique he learned from Luke all those years ago he put them to work in pairs and stood walking around correcting them when needed.

As he watched he couldn't help it as his main attention went to the new twins. They had drastically improved in their swordplay in the last two days than they ever were. Lacie seemed to be the better of the two although Lou seemed better off with another weapon.

They were good listeners and fast learners... Yet they had an air of mystery around them that was  unknown to Percy. He wondered why most of the time the most kind demigods had cruel fates.

He didn't realize that the training session had ended until a small girl of about 7 came up to him and pulled at his jeans.

"Okay. Training's over for now. Be sure to practice the disarming technique I taught today cause I'll be testing y'all individually next time." He said clapping his hands once. "Class dismissed."

After they had returned back to cabin eleven Percy went to his cabin and had a wash before changing into a fresh set of clothes and heading to the dining pavilion.

As he neared he felt strange as he didn't hear a single voice coming from inside when usually it was ear deafeningly loud and the conch horn had sounded a while back.

He approached with caution and slowly opened the door and stepping inside only to meet with darkness.

"What the he-"