방예담

"Prince Yedam, JYP Kingdom has invited your family and your fiance (mino) to their kingdom for a party," Yoshinori handed Yedam his weekly schedule, pointing to the day they were planning to set out for JYP Kingdom. "Your parents also want you to talk to Princess Chinmae. Ever since she arrived, the only person that hasn't talked to her is you, her own fiance." 

Yedam rolled his eyes, taking the paper into his hands before turning his chair away from Yoshinori. "She's fine without me," He grumbled, taking a pen into his hand and adding a couple things onto the schedule of what he'll be doing in JYP Kingdom. "Isn't she still trying to find her soulmate?" 

Yoshinori sighed at Yedam's obliviousness, "We have an idea of what happened, but we have to discuss it in the meeting room. The only problem is is that you keep refusing to go." Yedam ignored Yoshinori by this point, pretending to be busy when in reality millions (winner) of thoughts were running through his head. 

"Prince Yedam," Junkyu slammed the door open, vexation printed on his face. The soulmate looked at Yoshinori, without any words, he told him to leave the room, which he did with no hesitation. Yedam looked at Junkyu, noticing that Junkyu had been more formal than before. "You need to move your ass into the meeting room this instant." 

Yedam rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he shook his head. "No." Junkyu was tired of this behavior, annoyed and angered with the prince, he snapped. 

"For Chittaphon  Leechaiyapornkul's sake, stop being such a child, suck it up, and go into the meeting room, talk to your fiance so we can send your family and your dumb ass to JYP Kingdom for that party!" Junkyu finished by slamming his hands onto Yedam's desk. He breathed heavily, his eyes blazing down at Yedam. 

"For fucks sake, FINE!" Yedam abruptly stood up from his chair, slamming his hands on the table also, but he set his hands on Junkyu's. He stared into Junkyu's eyes, looking at his own reflection. Junkyu was still trying to get used to it. Yedam's eyes were beautiful. He loved his cat-like eyes as the sharp unique colors morphed together. He could only sigh; too bad he wasn't his. 

Junkyu's breathing calmed, matching Yedam's pace. When the two leaned in, a sense of wrong made them pull away simultaneously. "W-we should get going to the meeting room," Junkyu pulled his hands away from Yedams, walking out of the office. Yedam's deep purple-red eyes watched Junkyu walk away, frustration filling up his body.  

Chinmae tapped her foot vigorously against the meeting room floor. It had been a week since she first stepped in the large room, but she felt nervous every single time. The elders sat above them as the Kings sat across from her. The servants she had met the day when she first arrived sat on the right side of her. Jisung and Chenle stood beside her, patting her head and massaging her shoulders in hopes to calm her down, but it did the exact opposite. 

Junkyu rushed in, taking the seat closest to her. "The Prince should be here soon." He announced, turning to look at Chinmae. He smiled kindly at her, noticing how she tensed up even more when the prince is now coming. Chinmae could only smile weakly, only for it to fall when the door swung open once again. 

Yedam strutted in, his chest high and back straight, but the look on his face shows how much he wanted to leave. "Son," one King spoke loudly, his voice echoing in the room, "Take a seat beside your fiance."

Yedam complied, giving up on complaining and arguing with his parents. "Now that you are here, let's begin this meeting, shall we?" The specialist that the Kings had hired for this situation stepped up and stood in the front. 

"I'm lalisa Manoban, please call me Lisa," She smiled cutely before continuing. "To start off, Princess Min Chinmae of SM Kingdom claims to have not met a lover-less girl the day her eyes changed and had symptoms of meeting her soulmate before the age of fifteen.

"There's a possibility that Princess Min Chinmae has a stalker, but it's unlikely that the stalker broke into the palace. Very unlikely, so my team had came up with something else. Since Chinmae's bloodline is straight, there was a possibility that her DNA picked that up so she can now have a male lover soulmate. We took DNA samples with her and her families consent and our theory is positive." Lisa spoke confidently, which made people tense in fear and shock. They could only hope that this was a joke. 

"Because we have narrowed it down to a male, we tracked down everyone she made contact with the day she came. The only problem was that none of them had met her before other than her friend soulmate, Kim Junkyu. But...it was strange," Lisa's eyes flickered towards Yedam before back at everyone else. "That same morning, Prince Bang Yedam's eyes changed also."

"No way in hell is my soulmate a girl!" Yedam growled, venom dripping off from each word. 

"Yedam!" His father's yelled, but he ignored them. Instead, he turned to look at the person closest to him. 

"Mashiho," Yedam's deep purple-red eyes slowly turned and morphed into something Mashiho couldn't describe. "Kiss me." Mashiho shook his head, feeling Yedam's hands firmly grab onto his shoulders. As much as he didn't want to kiss his prince, his body began to submit itself to him. He hated it. He felt needy and breathless by a touch.

"Prince Yedam!" Junkyu roared, but it was too late. Yedam slammed his lips against Mashiho's. An ear-piercing scream echoed through the halls, Chinmae doubled over in pain. She wanted to claw her eyes out as it stung like someone poured hot water on it. She felt nauseous and wanted to throw up but nothing would come out. Yedam and Mashiho, though, were in bliss. 

As much as they didn't want to admit it, the kiss they shared was heavenly. When Yedam pulled away, he stared into Mashiho's eyes. Mashiho's eyes were beautiful, something Yedam wished he noticed sooner, and they were even more beautiful after they morphed into sea foam green eyes. Mashiho could only stare at Yedam in confusion though. His right eye was the same deep purple-red color, but his left, ocean blue with the pattern of the ocean. 

Chinmae coughed in pain, taking Mashiho's attention off from Yedam and towards her. He ran up to her by reflex, holding her up. "Are you okay Princess?" She pushed him away, her pale blue eyes glaring up at him. Jisung took her into his arms instead, avoiding Mashiho's gaze. 

"Are you okay, Mae?" Jisung repeated for Mashiho, earning a gently and weak nod from the Chinmae. Throughout all of the chaos, Lisa can only chuckle to herself, finding the situation interesting. 

"Maybe I can talk to Jennie about this," she smiled.  

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

helloooooooooooooo
i just wanted to say thank you for the 1.3k reads! i really appreciate it! 
also im not exactly sure why, but i really like mashihoxyedam in this book lol
i usually dont ship it and i made it happen for story line purposes but...its cute lmao
anyway, thank you again~

~Her
p.s. i really like your guys' comments so continue to comment lots :)))))