방예담 + 황 휸진

Day 2; First Day of Celebration

His tired heterochromia eyes gazed out the window that was cracked ajar, the warm summer breeze subtly wrapped around his body. He watched as she walked around, her head hung low as children excitedly ran passed her. "You screwed up," he heard a voice say behind him, "again."

Hyunjin's arms were crossed, his back leaned against the wall. He stared at Yedam's slumped back, watching as his arms weakly propped him up against the window frame. The younger prince didn't say anything, continuing to watch the Princess walk around with Prince Jeongin. "Yedam, what are you trying to get out of this?" Hyunjin continued, pushing himself off from the wall, his feet wandered around the room, pacing. 

"You and Princess Chinmae become soulmates and you both are engaged anyway, the story should have ended there," Hyunjin's tone became more harsh, "But you had something else in mind? Not only did you kiss a servant, you kissed Mashiho, Junkyu's best friend. You hurt Junkyu because you broke your promise, now he can't even look at you. As you're trying to mend your damn relationship with the both of them, you force yourself on Mashiho? What's going on through your mind?!-" 

Yedam's hand gripped onto Hyunjin's shoulder, fingers digging into his skin. Yedam's breath was shaky, his hands trembling as if he was a fragile antique sitting quietly in an earthquake. "You try..." Yedam breathed out quietly, filling up the silent room, "You try loving men all your life only to be confused of who you are, who you love, what you're supposed to do, and how to rule a kingdom while living a sin?" 

"Try?-" Hyunjin tried to speak up, but Yedam cut him off, his grip tightening in the older Prince's shoulder. 

"But you can't, you don't know what I'm dealing with," Yedam's cold tongue pierced Hyunjin's heart, sadness lacing through his every word, "You don't know how to feels to be confused of who you are, who you love, what you're supposed to do, and how to rule a kingdom while living a sin." Hyunjin stepped forward and out of Yedam's grip, his hands taking Yedam's and holding onto them comfortingly. 

"You are Bang Yedam, Prince of YG Kingdom. You're supposed to rule your kingdom, love your kingdom and protect your kingdom. You're supposed to prepare yourself for when you become King, prepare yourself for the title of being King. We are always living in sin, we dwell in sin, we run on sin, rule a kingdom with care and logic, not right and wrong. Sometimes sin can bring blessings," Yedam stared up at Hyunjin. 

"Who you love? You love your kingdom, your people, your family, your servants, your friends, your soulmates, and Princess Chinmae. Prince Yedam, I didn't have to tell you this, you already knew all of the things I stated before," He paused, "You just needed reassurance, didn't you?"

A dry chuckle sounded in the room, Yedam leaned back, his hand resting on his stomach as if he was laughing so hard his stomach hurt. As his dead laughs escaped his lips, so did tears. Tears ran down his cheeks, dripping from his chin and onto the floor. His vision was blurred from all the tears that he finally had let out. "How can you love someone you barely know?" he laughed out, his breaths shortening. "How can you hate someone so much to the point you love them? Or do I just hate that I love her?"

Hyunjin was silent for a while, his laughs was the only thing and filled Hyunjin's mind. "He loves her," he muttered to himself, "I hate that I..." He pushed away his thoughts, looking up at Yedam who was going insane. Forcing a smile onto his lips, he moved closer to Yedam, his hand rubbing Yedam's back in a comforting way. "Rest, you'll need it if you want to fix everything."

Yedam nodded his head, finally calming himself down. Hyunjin assisted him, helping him lay down on the bed. "Goodnight Yedam," Hyunjin hummed, avoiding his heterochromia eyes. As soon as Yedam had fallen asleep, Hyunjin let out a sigh, weakly pulling himself up from the ground and dragged his feet out of the room. He shut the door soundlessly, letting out another sigh. 

"P-P-Prince Hyunjin?" Hyunjin jumped, startled by the sudden voice. "Ah, I-I'm sorry My Prince I-your brother-Prince Jeongin requested y-you to meet him w-with the Princess," the servant squeaked, voice barely above a whisper. Hyunjin looked at the red haired servant, not recognizing the boy at all. Catching Hyunjin's wary gaze, the servant took it as a chance to formally introduce himself. "S-sorry for not introducing myself, M-My Prince. I am Kim Seungmin, a new s-servant..."

"Oh," Hyunjin gave Seungmin a smile, despite how tired he was he stood up properly and gave Seungmin a deep bow, making him flustered. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kim Seungmin. I hope you can serve me well in the near future." Hyunjin knelt down, taking Seungmin's hand before kissing his knuckles briefly before walking off. 

"E-eh?" Seungmin was beyond flustered, confused of what happened. 

"Woah, Seungmin, you still don't think you have a crush on Prince Hyunjin?" Chan stepped closer to Seungmin, a teasing expression displayed on his face. Seungmin's face grew a brighter red, trying to deny it but all that left his mouth were stammers. "'My Prince', 'My Prince'," Chan mimicked Seungmin's voice, earning a slap from the younger. 

"Chan!~" Seungmin whined, embarrassment pinched him as he hoped the Prince walked far enough that he would be able to hear Chan's teasing. His hope wasn't enough, sadly, because Hyunjin chuckled lightly as he leaned against the window pane, sitting in just the next hall over, listening to their conversation. 

From where Hyunjin sat, Jeongin and Chinmae were in view. The two were talking, a vivid expression was brightly shown on Chinmae's face as Jeongin laughed lightly at her. Barely a second later, Jeongin said something, but Hyunjin wasn't sure of what he said. The only reaction Jeongin got was a bright red Chinmae. Hyunjin cocked a brow, curious of what had been said. 

"What is Jeongin playing at," he muttered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
hihi guess who's back!!!!!
Been a while since I last updated sooooooooooo i hope y'all like it
Also, if you guys don't follow me...I have made the YGTB AF a while ago but I barely have any applications...
Please please check it out! :))
Thank you my Lovelies!! <3

~ Her