Valentine's Special

The Valentine War
Kim Junkyu VS Bang Yedam

Band Yedam

Yedam ran around the lounge room, his hands flailing around in the air. "What should I do? What should I do?" he panicked uselessly as two princes watched him in either annoyance or amusement. Jeongin shrugged his shoulders. 

"I'm surprised you even want to do something," Jeongin told him, getting up from the red couch and walking closer to Yedam, patting his shoulder before leaving the living room. Hyunjin sighed, setting his head into the palm of his hand as he rested his elbow against his propped up knee. 

"Girls like teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and all," Hyunjin shrugged his shoulder, a coy smile expressed on his lips. "I'm sure the Princess will like such things too." A bright smile formed on Yedam's face, suddenly feeling a rush of energy as he had an idea bloom in his mind. He jumped up happily, running up to Hyunjin and kissed his cheek in excitement. 

"Thanks Hyung!" Yedam cheered, shortly sprinting off and towards the kitchen. 

Kim Junkyu

"Can I open my eyes...now?" Chinmae clutched onto Junkyu's arm, afraid of running into something as he lead her around the palace. Her steps were tiny against his long strides in fear. A blindfold loosely wrapped around her head as it kept slipping while they walked. 

"Not yet, we're almost there," Junkyu smiled cutely as he pushed open the East door, a cool breeze enveloping the two. Chinmae shivered from the sudden breeze as the stepped outside. Noticing this, Junkyu took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders. 

"Won't you be cold?" Junkyu didn't respond to Chinmae's worried call. He continued walking, weaving through things Chinmae couldn't see. Her feet sunk into what she processed as mud, her shoulder occasionally brushing against something firm. "Are we almost there-" Junkyu stripped the blindfold off from Chinmae's eyes, her eyes immediately opening. 

The bright light blinded her for the first few seconds before finally adjusting, a gasp leaving her mouth as she turned to look at Junkyu and back at the sight. They were somewhere in the forest that connected JYP Kingdom and SM Kingdom. A large hammock were tied between two large trees, having enough room for the two of them to lay in. 

There was a table between the circle of trees that surrounded them, covered in Chinmae's favorite snacks. In the middle of the table was a laptop, opened and facing the hammock. "Princess, take a seat," Junkyu led her to the hammock, helping her take a seat on it. Her eyes looked up at Junkyu, clueless, until her eyes looked over at the laptop. A second gasp left her lips. 

"Mae-jesty!" Lucas yelled, loud as usual. "Happy Valentines Day!" Chinmae couldn't respond verbally, still in shock with the sudden call. Something wet rolled down her cheeks, a hand gently touched her cheek, wiping off the tears that fell. 

"Lady Mae, why are you crying?" Hearing his voice caused Chinmae to cry harder. It was the first time she heard Minhyung's voice since she left.

Surprise 10/10
Happiness 10/10
Kisses 0/10
Setting 9/10
Total 29/ 40

Bang Yedam

The sky was hues of orange and pink, the colors stroked on the sky like a canvas. It was evening and the heat from the sun slowly left, but Yedam had no idea where Chinmae was. He had been looking for her the whole day, arms filled with his handmade chocolate, a teddy bear and some red roses. 

"Have you seen Princess Chinmae?" He asked for the hundredth time that day, earning and shaking head for the thousandth time. Yedam sighed, walking away from the servant and wandered around longer in the corridors. 

"Chaeyoung, do you know why the Prince is asking for me?" Yedam heard Chinmae's voice echo from somewhere near the hall. He turned his head, looking around like a lost puppy trying to find his owner. 

"Beats me," Chaeyoung responded blandly, "I have to go, Princess." Chaeyoung excused herself from Chinmae, her footsteps becoming faint. Chinmae sighed, turning the corner. Seeing someone in front of her, she reacted too late and ran into him. 

"P-Princess?" Yedam's voice cracked, looking down at Chinmae who looked right back at him. She weakly looked up into his eyes, feeling intimidated. "I-Here." Yedam handed her the chocolates, the teddy bear and the bouquet of roses, his cheeks turning a light pink. She was dumbfounded. 

"Wh-what?" she stuttered. Yedam smiled awkwardly, his hand reaching up and rubbing the nape of his neck. 

"Happy Valentines Day Princess," he mumbled, but she caught it. Her eyes drifted down at the roses, leaning in to smell them. They were fresh, so she inferred Yedam picked them himself in the garden with one of the other princes permission. She smiled, her fingers caressing the roses soft petals. 

"Such a basic and cliched Valentines gift, you do know I'm not into such things, right?" Chinmae teased him, watching as his eyes widen in panic. He stammered uselessly wanting to say something but unsure of what, earning a light chuckle from her. Chinmae leaned forward, stepping up on the tips of her toes and pressing a light kiss on his cheek. "It's the thought that counts, right? Thank you."

Chinmae walked off, holding the gifts tightly in her arms, cradling them like they were a child. Yedam could only smile like an idiot, his cheeks a bright hue of red. 

Surprise 10/10

Happiness 10/10Kisses 10/1Setting 3/10Total 33/ 40

WINNER: BANG YEDAM

Junkyu quietly opened the door, tiredness and sadness washed over him like a wave as he stepped into his room. Closing the door behind him, he threw himself on his bed and sighed. He watched the scene that happened between Yedam and Chinmae, feeling dejected as he knew Yedam won.

"Yedam won?" Junkyu ignored the voice that came from beside him. Mashiho sighed at his behavior, used to it by this time. "You should've already known that he would win. He could give her a piece of trash and she'll still love him because of the system. Love overrules friendship." Junkyu scoffed, rolling onto his back to look up at Mashiho. 

"What do you know?" Junkyu rolled his eyes, "You act like you studied this for years." This time was Mashiho's turn to roll his eyes, moving onto the other side of the bed to lay down. 

"It's because I have, dimwit," Mashiho retorted, turning as he laid so he could face Junkyu's back. "I studied it since I was ten." There was silence that followed after that, no one dared to say anything. 

Mashiho pulled closer to Junkyu, setting his arm around Junkyu's waist, but Junkyu smacked his hand away. Ignoring Junkyu's attempt to push him away, Mashiho held onto him tightly, spooning him. His face was pressed against Junkyu's upper back, directly on his shoulders. 

"Happy Valentines Day, Junkyu." He kissed his shoulder softly, his lips lingering a few seconds longer. He pulled away from the older, leaving the room soon after. 

"Happy Valentines Day...Mashi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
HAPPY (Early [depends on where you live tbh]) VALENTINES DAY
Their vlive was amazing ajdlfjadfj
Mashi's and Kyu's new hairstyles thoo T^T
They're all so beautifull
Woke up at 3:45 AM just to watch it T^T
Who needs sleep?

~ Her