민 친매 + 방예담

Mashiho's Soulmate Journal

"Hello! Welcome to Mashiho's Soulmate Journal and I'll be your host and teacher, Taeil!"

"Hyung...it's my journal though..."

"Doesn't matter, I'll be the host."

". . ."

"As my students-"

"-readers."

"As my READERS should remember about the basics of soulmates, there's a bit more to it. In previous chapters we learned-"

"We learned about the three different soulmates, the symptoms of meeting your lover soulmate before the age of fifteen and the tone that's used to have an affect on all of your soulmates and only your soulmates. Today we'll talk about-"

"Mashiho, I'M the host AND teacher."

". . . so?"

"SO stop talking."

"It's my journal!"

"What's that annoying noise? ANYWAYS, we'll be talking about marking!"

"Mark? Lee Mork?"

"Mashiho shut up...so about marking, marking in ancient times happened right when two people have met their soulmates. To mark is to just give your...everything to them-"

"Taeil hyung, they're not kids, they know what s3x is...why'd you change the e to a 3."

"Mashiho!"

"Nowadays, people usually mark their soulmates when they get married or they're going to get married and not like ancient times where people would just run to the closest hote-"

"MASHIHO! This segment is ending soon so let's just put it into a summary."

"You should do the honors of doing it Taeil."

"THANK YOU! So to mark is-"

"Is to have s3x with someone before or when they're getting married with their soulmate which is an intimate way of telling people that this person is theirs and they're that persons. It's a key part of the soulmate system as it's different than just fucking. The seed that the top releases gives out some type of chemical which shows two people's intimacy with each other. If it's never done or it's done with someone other than their soulmate, it results to a lot of pain while giving birth and growing old of age, bad habits like drinking and smoking, and lastly a deadly disease called Evol. The reasons are unknown for these results and scientists are still trying to figure it out like Lisa and Jennie. Thank you for coming to Mashiho's Soulmate Journal and I hope you all enjoy this new chapter!"

"I hate you."

Day 2

"Finally, some type of privacy," Chinmae sighed out in relief. Ever since she woke up she felt a thousand times better because she was near Yedam and was on somewhat good terms with the prince - or at least that's what it seemed to other people. Yedam and Chinmae had been arguing all day. Yedam won't leave Chinmae alone still despite their bickering, which was what they were yelling about. She plopped onto the sandy beach, staring out at the ocean. 

"Princess, I didn't expect you to be out here," she turned around to look at the boy, eyes unknowingly falling onto the red thread that connected them. Following her gaze, he cleared his throat. "You won't mind me taking a seat beside you...would you?" The princess shook her head, letting the young prince sit beside her on the sandy beach.