Min Chinmae + Bang Yedam

They were back. The familiar smell of the sea made her stomach churn in worry. She hadn't visited the kingdom since and the feeling of dread filled her body. Noticing her worried face, Jeongin patted her back comfortingly. 

"Breathe Chinmae, breathe," he whispered, smiling to reassure her. Chinmae nodded her head, glancing over at Yedam. The princes face turned in curiosity as he looked around at the palace before him. 

"It feels...familiar," he commented, "But I don't remember anything specific." Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Yedam's shoulders, smiling. 

"Don't try too hard and hurt yourself, let your memories slowly come," Hyunjin told him, "I also got the servant who always serves you, his name is Chan."

Chan didn't seen to age a bit. His hair was still blonde and beautiful and his eyes were still full of life and ambition. The servant smiled brightly at the sight of Yedam, bowing quickly. "Prince Yedam! I'm happy to see you again!"

Yedam smiled back at Chan, returning his kindness. The two began to chat away, talking about things that could bring back his memory. 

"Princess," Chinmae turned around, facing the wedded couple, "Are you sure you want him to remember? The Prince seems much happier not knowing." She stared at the two for a while, blinking owlishly at their question. The princess pursed her lips, recollecting her memories that had happened the last time the two came to visit JYP Kingdom. 

"If he wants to remember then I'll let him remember," she responded hesitantly, "It's up to him whether he wants to be happy or not, I'm still going to give him my support in any decision he makes. He's my King and I will always put him above me."

The two sighed, nodding their heads at her response. "You fell so hard, Princess, sometimes I wonder why," Junkyu commented. Chinmae sighed out, smiling slightly. 

"I know, Junkyu, I wonder why a lot too," Chinmae breathed out as she tried to remember moments before she realized she had fallen in love with the prince, "Sometimes I think it's because of the Valentines gift, other times I think it's when he gave me a chance and apologized to me, and the rest of the time I just think my body forced me to love him in such a way since he's my soulmate. I don't think I'll ever get to know why, but to be honest, I'm okay with that. Loving him is the hardest thing I've ever done, but I know its the best thing I could do."

Mashiho wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. "My sweetheart grew up so well!" he cried, hugging her tightly as he ignored Junkyu's jealous glances. 

"Why can't you hug me like that!~" Junkyu whined childishly at his husband, earning a playful laugh. 

"Because you were convinced you loved Princess Mae and offered her to run away with you," Mashiho stuck his tongue out at Junkyu who's face visibly paled. 

"Hey-Wait!" Junkyu chased after his lover, the two playing a game of tag, disappearing off into the palace. Jeongin blinked a couple times, staring at Chinmae in shock as he processed what Mashiho had just exposed. 

"Junkyu was going to elope with you?" he asked, watching as Chinmae snicker at his expression. Clearing her throat, she nodded her head slightly. 

"Yeah, that happened so long ago," she reminisced, "It was how he got Prince Yedam to talk to me if I remembered correctly." Jeongin snorted. 

"Sounds like Prince Yedam." Upon hearing his name, the said Prince approached the two. 

"I heard my name?" Chinmae smiled sweetly, shaking her head. 

"It's nothing, Prince," she shooed him away slightly, "You should be focused on getting your memory back, since that's what you came here for. I'll let Chan show you around so you can recollect some memories. I'll see you in our bedroom."

Jeongin lead the Princess to her room, smiling kindly at Yedam before walking away. That left Chan, Yedam, and Hyunjin along outside of the palace. The Prince of YG Kingdom frowned, his eyes watching the two disappear in the palace to somewhere he couldn't remember. 

"Prince Hyunjin," Chan caught the attention of the Prince, "Seungmin is in the west wing right now, if you want to see him." Hearing the name of his soulmate, the blue eyed prince smiled brightly, thanking Chan before taking his leave, not forgetting to send Yedam a 'good luck' wish and thumbs up. 

"Now, Prince Yedam, shall we start our tour?" Chan took his hand out, holding it out gently for the Prince to take as they make their way up the stairs and into the Palace. Yedam gladly took his hand, following him up and in. His eyes lit up at the interior as his mouth was held agape. 

The palace was beautiful, reminding him of the beach more and more as they went deeper and deeper into the palace. The tour ended quite early, much to Yedam's surprise, and they soon made their way towards his bedroom. 

"Chan, do you know why everyone was so hesitant about me coming here?" Yedam asked innocently, turning his head to Chan who tensed slightly. 

"Yes, I do," Chan was hesitant himself, wondering if he made the right choice on answering his question. 

"Can you tell me what happened, then?" With that question, Chan definitely knew he didn't make the right choice. The blonde haired man gulped down the lump that formed in his throat, unsure of what to say to the Prince who stared down at him in anticipation. 

"I'm sorry Prince, I don't think I can tell you such valuable information." The response made the Prince frown in disappointment, slowly growing annoyed by what everyone seemed to hide from him.  

"Just tell me? Mae won't know, nor will my servants, or the Prince's of JYP Kingdom, so please?" Yedam pleaded lightly to the servant, his hands folded together as he gave Chan puppy eyes. The servant stood firm, shaking his head as he continued his way through the maze like corridors. 

By the time they reached the corridor that had the door to his room, the sun was already setting. Yedam sulked as he followed Chan, pouting silently. As the two neared the room, two people walked into the corridor. 

"Mae!" Chinmae looked up and away from Tzuyu, smiling brightly at the Prince's presence. Tzuyu took her leave as did Chan, the two deciding it was best to leave the engaged couple alone in the hall. 

Yedam approached her, a familiar giddy feeling bubbling up in his chest as he did so. It reminded him of something, a vague memory, making him pause to try and remember. "Is something wrong?" Chinmae looked up at Yedam in worry, watching as he seemed to be in deep thought. Suddenly, he remembered. 

"Valentines day, right?" the Princess didn't say anything, "I met you in a corridor and gave you a valentine gift. We were here."

That was his first actual memory from JYP Kingdom. Chinmae couldn't ignore the anxiousness that burned through her.

My Treasure//Bang Yedamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें