Bang Yedam + Min Chinmae

"I want to go to JYP Kingdom," Yedam announced, earning chokes, coughs, and shocked expressions. 

"You what?" Jeongin asked, dumbfounded by the sudden request. Chinmae let out an awkward and nervous laugh, facing Yedam with a nervous smile. 

"Why do you want to go there, Prince Yedam?" Yedam furrowed his eye brows, confused by their reactions. He thought they wanted him to regain his memories and he thought the best way to remember is if he visits the place where he lost his memories. 

"Because," was his answer, not feeling the need to answer honestly, "Plus, everyone's stories usually end up at JYP Kingdom. Isn't that where most events happen?" 

"B-but-"

"Princess Chinmae, let's take him to my Kingdom," Hyunjin smiled kindly at the Princess, ignoring the incredulous stares he received. "I think it's a good opportunity for him to remember. Plus, he should know what happened anyway, I feel like there's no need to hide it." 

"Hyung!" Jeongin scolded, glaring over at his older brother's statement. Yedam stared at the two Princes in confusion, turning to look at Chinmae. 

"Hide what?" he asked, a conflicting feeling bubbling up in his chest, "What are you guys hiding?" Junkyu sighed, shaking his head as he pulled his hand away from Mahsiho's. 

"We're not hiding anything, we just want you to remember naturally rather than us telling you everything. Our views could affect yours and that's the last thing we want," he explained, ruffling the Prince's hair. "So don't sweat it. We'll go to JYP Kingdom in a week after the Kings are done with the meeting." 

Yedam pouted slightly but still nodded his head. The Prince acted differently, so different that Chinmae couldn't even recognize him. "Prince Yedam, let's go for a walk?" she offered, earning a nod from the Prince. Chinmae stood up from her seat, moving behind Yedam to push his wheelchair out of the room and into the hall. 

"What's a memory you have with me?" Yedam asked, eyes staring out the large windows. Chinmae thought for a while before letting out a snort, gaining full attention from the Prince. 

"There was this one day, when we were at JYP Kingdom, your parents decided to force us to get along by making us take 'Love Lessons'..."

[Flashback]

"You two need to get along with each other," Woojin - a tutor - sighed. He looked down at the two, watching them as they didn't dare look at each other. Each time they did, though, they would glare until their eyes would pop out. "Let's try playing 21 questions. Prince Yedam, go first."

Yedam gave a side glace to Woojin, looking at the man who tapped his foot impatiently against the ground. The Prince sighed, turned his body to face the Princess as he focusing on spinning his pen with as uninterested expression. "Name?"

Chinmae growled, kicking the Prince's shin in annoyance. Yedam yelped, glaring yet again at Chinmae. "What the hell was that for!" 

"Why the hell would you ask for my name!" Chinmae exclaimed, glaring right back at Yedam. 

"It's 21 Questions! WE ASK EACH OTHER QUESTIONS!"

"WHY WOULD YOU ASK A QUESTION WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER!"

"WHO SAID I KNEW YOUR NAME!

"FUC-"

"ENOUGH!" 

The two shut their mouths, quickly hanging their heads low to avoid Woojins' harsh gaze on them. The tutor sighed at the two, rubbing his temples. "How about we make poems for each other. Poems are always filled with love and feeling." Woojin handed them a sheet of lined paper and a ball point pen. "I'll give you guys five minutes, if you need more just tell me." 

The young royals quickly began to scribble on their papers quietly, finally giving Woojin was peace and quiet. Five minutes passed faster than he wanted, making him grumble in disappointment. "Finished?" The two nodded their heads. "Prince Yedam, go first."

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, You're a pain in the ass, so pass." Chinmae kicked the Prince's shin again, smirking in victory as he groaned in pain. Woojin only groaned in annoyance, wanting to quit his job at the very moment. 

"Okay Princess, you can read yours." 

"Roses are sick, Suck a dick, You fucking prick." She shot back, looking at Yedam with a fake smile. "I even drew a picture of you!" Chinmae flipped her paper around and shoved the drawing in his face. She drew the body of Yedam in a pile of shit with a dick as a head. 

"Ha ha very funny," Yedam laughed sarcastically. "Jokes on you, I like dick."

"Aw but no one likes yours," Chinmae continued to smile sarcastically, feeling smug. Yedam scrunched up his nose in anger. 

"I'll have you know my di-"

"MY GOD!" Woojin cried, shutting the two up for the second time. "You both are royals, why are you using such vulgar language and Prince Yedam, I don't want to offend you but I really don't want to hear your dick size." 

Chinmae snorted, holding in her laugh as Yedam's cheeks flushed red. 

[Present]

Yedam chuckled, the memory sounding familiar yet distant. "We really seemed like we didn't like each other," he commented, earning a peaceful sigh from Chinmae. 

"Yeah, our relationship was really rocky," she told him, reminiscing. Yedam smiled, turning to look up at Chinmae. 

"I'm glad our relationship now is doing alright," he told her honestly, "I don't know about past me, but present me knows that I want to be with you for eternity." 

Chinmae looked down at the Prince in shock, dumbfounded by his sweet words. As she stood in shock, the Prince took a hold of the nape of her neck, pulling her head down to rest on his. Their foreheads leaned against each other's, their eyes glancing at each other before dropping down to the other's lips and back up to their eyes. "May I?" Yedam looked up into Chinmae's eyes. She didn't have to say anything, her answer written in her pale eyes. 

That was enough for him to lean in, their lips gently pressed against each others. Butterflies danced around in their stomachs, their hearts fluttering as they pressed their lips deeper into each other. Chinmae's hand gently caressed Yedam's cheek, deepening the kiss they shared. 

Their lips molded together perfectly, their emotions clashing and mixing together. Longing, sadness, regret, guilt and love was held in the kiss. Chinmae moved her hands to his hair, playing with it as Yedam licked her bottom lip. 

Without any hesitation, she opened her mouth, letting his tongue roam. The two pulled away not too long after, panting heavily as they stared at each other's flushed faces. 

"Damn," the two whipped their heads around, facing the large group of servants and Princes. "That was fucking hot," Jihoon commented, embarrassing the two further.