Backstory

My family was a well-known superpower holder. My father has elemental powers. So He could control the wind, fire, water, lightning, almost every little element. My Mother is a shapeshifter. She can turn into any animal, but that's not all she can also heal people, She has incredible healing power.

And then there's me. Yes, I'm an only child. When I was born, my father makes me wear boys' clothes since he always wanted a son, not a daughter, but He still loves me even though I'm a girl. That's why I have a tomboyish look.

My family was happy. We were living happily together; nothing could keep us apart. But not every superhero has a happy ending. Because it's no fairytale is a fiction, nothing is comfortable is more of a gruesome sight.

Like I said, my family was a well-known superpower people, and yeah, they save tons of people because of that. Since then, my parents were like Superman and Wonder Woman protecting people every day.

People know them as a god, while villains know them as trash that has to get ridden as fast as they could. Fortunately, they don't remember my parent's weakness until it hit them. Like every cliche story, their fault was me incredible, right!

Yep! You guessed it, they kidnapped me and locked me in the cell. Leaving me hungry and torture me for days. But I don't feel any pain; I think more of a power. You guys might've been wondering what my hellish power is right well. I don't even know until it hit me or more as it hit them.

One night on a cold sleepless night. A loud struck came by and hit the ceiling. Then the ground started shaking loudly, and then I saw it. A cheetah attacking the guards. It was my parents. But they already know they would come.

Once they reached my cell, an electrical chain suddenly wrapped around my mom's neck. Still, in her cheetah form, she ran, but she couldn't. It burns her throat, and she turned back into her standard shape. They laughed, all of them smiling and spitting at her. But I couldn't do anything. Why don't I feel anything when they did that?

Then my dad showed up. He was furious; he was light up in the fire. But they already know that would happen, so they rope him down with a chain. He was struggling to let go. I was screaming, begging for them to stop. All of them laughed as they saw my dad crying in pain as they put my mom and my dad to a chamber to extract their power.

They were laughing at me, mocking me. But I didn't feel anything. I thought I have powers like them. But I didn't feel anything there was nothing there.

One of the man stood up and walked to my cell and say " Relax little girl, after this, you won't feel anything anymore." Then he suddenly opens the cell. Pull my collar and started to hang me. I was like a pig hanging for my dear life, waiting to be skin. Then it came. Why did it happen so late? Why did it have to come when I'm on my last straw? But before I knew it a power that I have never felt before burst.

The ground started shaking, and thunderstorms began to show. The whole place was starting to burn. I scream it was a very, very strong power that was trying to get out of me. Trying to rip my body apart. Then everything started to float. The villains that were laughing are now furious but, at the same time, scared.

I didn't know what happens next. But all I remember, I was feeling the pain that I never felt before, and I was woken up in the solid ground. With nothing else on the corners. The building was gone. It was destroyed. And so was my mom and that chamber. I walk to the place I last saw the room was. But it was damaged or more like penetrated to the earth like it has been squeezed down so hard it burst into a million pieces. They were gone, and I was bleeding from my chest. But somehow it heals on its own.

And that was my power. The professor told me it was an elemental power like my dad, but it was much more powerful and more dangerous, and how did it heal on its good professor said it was my mom's power. But the professor also said I have one more ability that they don't know. But the professor said that power was the one that destroys the building and my family. They don't know, but I know what it was. It was hell.