Charts

Authors narrates

The surveillance room

It was busy and bustling with noices. The crew was busy watching the monitors with Mr Park. In the monitors were charts and scales with pictures of every student in the school. The crews were typing and watching when a sudden beep came from the monitor on the left.

"Sir, you have to see this." He called out Mr Park and He walk to see the monitors.

It shows the volleyball court and inside is Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Mina, Momo, Sana and Nayeon. The monitor right beside it change to their graph, charts, scale and heart rates. But one stands out the most. He pointed at Jeongyeon's chart it was red and her scale was off the roof. Her heart rates are beating hard.

"She's mad sir, Should we call the council before It gets out of hand." He was reaching for the intercom but Mr Park holds him.

"Let her, she'll be fine. I know she can handle it."

Then all of the monitors change to them with each of their graphs on each of the monitors. So they can watch them individually. Then something weird happen.

"Sir, something is happening." He looked at the monitors.

Mr Park was looking at the monitors. All of their heart rates stopped and their scale was frozen.

"Their graph stopped working sir." Mr Park was still calm trying to understand the situation.

"We have to get the council sir. Something is definitely wrong."

He demanded but Mr Park hold him. "Check Jeongyeon's algorithms." He started typing and while looking at the charts.

"Jeongyeon's And Nayeon's graphs are normal sir. But the others are frozen." Another man stated.

"Her charts are still the same sir. But the monitors senses a different power coming out of her." They look at the cctv monitor of them volleyball court.

Nothing was moving. Even the ball is frozen midair.

But, 'Why only the volleyball court is frozen?' He ask himself.

In this school kids are watch in the monitors. In the surveillance room. Deep down in the basement of the school. No one can access it except Mr Park and his so called crew. They use it so they can research on them.

Their graphs, scale, algorithms and heart rates is monitored by Mr Parks crew. A special crew he brought from his facility. Why do they do that? No one knows the reason. But Mr Park do it for his 'research'.

"Show me the rest of the fields." The crew nodded and show everything.

The backyard, the football court even the basketball court. The students were moving normally. They were comparing it to the volleyball court. That is frozen.

"Maybe she froze them sir." One of his crew stated.

He shook his head "If he really did froze them, then why is the ball floating in midair." He said to the crew making them more confuse.

Then He pointed at the clock in the volleyball court. "Even the time." He stated.

"I think she can only froze the time with in the radius as big as the volleyball court." He added

"I've search her algorithms sir. It appears that she did frozen the time." Mr Park gasped.

He then pressed a button and the monitors color change. It looks as if a thermal vision was activated. But the difference is this one doesn't show their temperature.