The Lesson

The sounds of bones cracking. People screaming for their life. Blood dripping and their flesh torn apart. Metals bending and tearing. It keeps on repeating the images. It was new. It wasn't like any other. Then I heard voices calling me. It sounds familiar. Her soft voice woke me.

Jeongyeon's POV

Someone shook me trying to woke me up. Another nightmare again as I gasp for air and sit up straight. I tried to calm myself. It was the worst nightmare that I have ever felt. Those sounds was horrific.

"Hey you okay?" I felt a grip on my left arm.

I turned and saw that the door was already open and Nayeon was gripping at my hand. I look around her the others were watching from behind.

"Here." Jihyo handed me a hand cloth to wipe my sweat.

I was sweating so much that my t shirt is wet. I quickly went out of the car with my bag and push them aside. I walk and walk without turning back. I didn't know why I did it. But I just continue to walk to the classroom without them.

I opened the door and see Momo sleeping at her desk. I went to my desk and try to calm myself. I have never seen that nightmare before. It was more terrifying than yesterday. Those screamings and cracking.

It was like they were crushed by a very powerful force. And the blood dripping from them. It was like a thriller movie but worse. I sweated more from thinking about it. Because What if it was created by me? I rest my head on the desk.

Trying to clear my mind. When someone tapped on my shoulder. I didn't get up. Instead I ignored it and keep my head down. As those those voices keeps on ringing to my ears. The sound was so horrific it made my hand curled up. The voices was overpowering me.

Nayeon's POV

We arrived at the school and went out. When I noticed that Jeongyeon was a sleep. She was sleeping peacefully until her facial expression change.

She was frightened by something and she started to sweat hard, is she having nightmares? On a day? That's just plain weird. Jihyo tried calling her to wake her up. But she wouldn't budge.

She keeps on sweating and breathing hard. I got out from the car and quickly went to her side of the car and open the door. I thought she needed some fresh air. It keeps on getting worse as she is shaking in her seat.

And all we can do is watch because we don't know what to do. Maybe she's having a seizure but Jihyo said that it's not the case. So I started to shake her lightly and called her name.

"Jeongyeon, hey Jeongyeon. It's okay. Wake up! Please." I said that with a calm voice or otherwise she'll woke up in panic. And who would've thought she actually woke up.

She was gasping for air as she woke up. I grip her hand because to be honest I was scared. But I tried to keep it cool.

"Hey you okay?" I said to her.

She look around at the others. Jihyo gave her a hand cloth so she can wipe off her sweats. I feel concerned for her. What really happened to her that makes her have nightmares like this? I question myself. Out of nowhere she just went out and leave us, pushing us aside.

I was about to call her name when Jihyo stopped me. "Just leave her. Let her calm down. Sorry for that. She's always like that." Jihyo said that looking down.

I can see that she's concerned about her. Not just her but me also. I really wanted to hug her and let her whine to me. No no no Nayeon stop what are you thinking.

I then walk leaving the others. Towards the classroom. Leaving the others confused. "Wow she just change back to her peacock form again." Mina said which made the others chuckled and followed her from behind.