Special

No one's POV

The councils were positioned at the front of the locker room as commanded by Mr Park. They were making sure that the building was save and that it was under control.

"This is the second time we were given this duty." One of the council said while letting out sigh of exhaustion. He was taller than the other council and his body well builted.

"We can't do anything againts it. It's Mr Parks order."

Little did they know their conversation were being watch by Nayeon and the others from the window at the door.

"But seriously what's his excuse for commanding us to guard here?" The taller one ask.

The other council scratch his nape. Making a decision if he should tell or not.
"Well I heard that the head council talking about one of Mr Parks transfered students. He said that one of the girls is a special one."

The taller one scratch his head. His confused of what he was saying. "What so special about her anyway?" The taller one asked again.

"I don't know man. But listen here, they told us to guard today just incase that girl did something." The taller one furrowed his eyebrows at his friends statement.

"Alright what kind of girl needs to be guarded with this rod? What can she do anyway?" The small one shushed him.

"I don't know ok!" He convinced him and the taller one sighed thinking of why. Curious of what the girl can do and what's her name. He asked " What's the girl name anyway?" His friend turned to him.

"I think it was Jeongyeon?" His friends was uncertain about it because he didn't listen to the head councils statement.

The following time when the name Jeongyeon was spoken a loud gasp came from behind them. Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Mina went quiet and covered their mouths and got down on their knees as quick as possible as the councils turn to look for the sound.

"Maybe it's just a wind." The taller one convince.

"What kind of wind sounds like a gasp?" The small one asked.

The both of them managed to shrugged it off. Nayeon and her friends were still on their knees waiting until the councils left.

Ten minutes later

The councils were told to report back to the head councils office. As they left Nayeon stood up slowly and peek at the window. Looking left and right making sure that they were gone. She breathed out a relieved air.

"Coast is clear." She told them and they quickly stood up and fix themselves.

"We didn't hear them wrong right? They were talking about-" Mina was talking until Momo cutted her.

"Jeongyeon, They were talking about her. But why?" Momo asked.

They were confused of what those councils said. "What's weird is that the head council mention her to be special?" Sana added.

Nayeon huffed at Sana statement. "What so special about her?" She asked.

Nayeon doesn't want to admitted that someone was more special than her. But ever since practice something change. It was weird that someone could have that amount of power without exploding.

And yes Jeongyeon almost explode infront of Nayeon but not because she couldn't contain it. Infact only Jeongyeon could contain that much of a power without exploding like a coke that was given a mentos.

The amount of power that Jeongyeon have impresses Nayeon as how Jeongyeon always seem to have it under control. Even though in the inside she can't. But somehow her body accepted it.