Friends with Benefits

Jeongyeon's POV

Me and Jihyo laughed at her question. This girl, the one who has been giving me hell for the past two days. Is seriously asking me to be her friend.

What! That's sound so weird and suspicious. We thought it was a joke. Then her face turned serious. I felt Momo nudge and whispered to me.

"She's not joking Jeong." She said.

I stopped chuckling but Jihyo still kept on going. I hit her thigh to shut her mouth. She just rub it and glared at me. My face turned serious.

"You're not joking, right?" I asked her. She giggled a little showing her bunny teeth. Such a cute girl. Wait what?

"Of course I'm not Jeong. I'm being serious. Just be my friends and we'll forget about what has happen to us and start over."

She lend out her hand. She wanted me to shake it. I shake it agreeing on her. Even though I still have an uneasy feeling I still do it.

"Okay then. Let's be friends Nayeon." I said to her giving her a smile.

She smiled back. I nudge Jihyo to shake hands with her to. She was still angry at Nayeon for what she has done.

"Come on Jihyo. I'm being serious just forgive me and forget all this." She smiled.

Jihyo just rolled her eyes and shake her hand. She smiled and clapped excitedly. "Well starting from today we'll all be friends." She exclaimed.

I felt light hearing her say that. At last she wouldn't bother us anymore. We'll all be friends. But I don't know It just doesn't feel right. Her statements sounded like a lie to me. I just hope she was telling the truth. I smile widely at her joining the mood.

Nayeon's POV

Hahahahaha she actually falls for my plan. You somehow always convince people to believe you. What a clever girl you are Nayeon. I crossed my fingers under the table. I smirk to them. Yeah starting from today we'll be friends.
Friends with Benefits.

Sana's POV

I listened to everything Nayeonie said. It sounds suspicious. I bet she's just going to use her. It's not that I don't trust Nayeon Unnie but I've been her friend for so long I know every guile she has. I just hope what happens last time. Did not happen again. You guys must be wondering what it is. Well here's the thing.

About two years ago the first time I met Nayeon unnie she was a best friend of this girl. Let's call this girl A ok. Well you see A is Nayeon's first best friend or friend from the first day of high school.

Nayeon is a nice and silly girl. She used to be a nerd. Infact all of us use to be a nerd while A. She's the troublemaker in the school. We don't know how Nayeon met her but all we know they've known each other since the first day.

We never thought that Nayeon was bad. She's just a normal nerd like us. But everything change. Nayeon always cling to A. We don't know why. We thought they were a couple. But the thing is Nayeon always request A to do stuff for her.

We thought it was normal since they were friends right? Well as the time goes by her request became more and more ridiculous. As I said A is a troublemaker because she always uses her powers and use it on people.

We thought she did it just for fun. Until she told us that she was doing it under an order but she doesn't want to tell by who. Somehow Nayeon change.

She wasn't the nice silly and nerdy girl we know. She change into a more mean girl type. Because all of us are her dorm buddies we kind of followed her way.