The Facility and hope

13 years later

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up with sweats all over me and a light headache. It's normal for me; it's just another nightmare.

"Another nightmare again, huh," I sighed.

It's nothing new to me; it's more of a friend now nightmares. I look around me. "Still the same place."

My room was all white, to be honest, it's not a room; it's more of a cell with white walls and a study table. Yeah, this is my home now. The JYP facility for SuperHumans. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

I was still standing in the ruckus that I made. Even in the place that I torn to pieces. When I heard a loud siren.

"Help me!" I whispered.

Then a car showed up. Ten of those more likely, one of the vehicles stopped near me, and an old man wearing a white lab coat came out. He looked shocked at what happened to this place then he looked at me with a worry eyes.

"Are you okay little girl?" He said while hugging me.

I don't know what to do, so I cried. "I killed them, I killed them all even my parents." I whimper.

He didn't understand me at first, then he realizes something and tells all his boys to examine the place while he took me to his car and buckled me to the passenger seat. I was still crying there, still confused.

What just happen to my parents? Where are they? Did I destroy them and the rest of the villains? -Jeongyeon

"Hey, little girl!" He shakes me to make me come back to my senses. "It's alright, I bet you're parents went out before the explosion they are powerful I heard they can't die that easily." He said convincingly.

I know he was lying, but I just shook my head and smile. "Maybe you're right, sir!" I said while smiling.

He smiled at I felt safe, then he told me his name "I'm Professor Park, I own a facility named The JYP facility for SuperHumans like you! Don't worry about starting from now. You'll leave there with me, and then we'll find your parents."

" Now that I already introduced myself, what about you? What's your name?" He was focusing on the road but still managed to see me in his rearview mirror.

"Yoo Jeongyeon," I told him, murmuring more likely.

He looked shocked and confused, but he tries to look normal. "Well then, Ms. Yoo, I'll be your caretaker now, and you will have fun in the-" His words were cut off when he realized the building near him. "Would you look at what we just arrived that building will be your future home starting from today."

It was a tall building with a lot of guards and CCTV. I was highly equipped with guns and armory.

We walked inside, and everyone welcomed him. They were all staring at me and whispering.

"So, she survived?"

" Oh, what a poor thing."

"Did she destroyed it."

" What will happen to us if she's mad."

Professor then held me close and say, "Don't worry, you'll be safe with me, Okay?" He said that in a calming manner.

"Okay." Even though I'm still shocked, I felt safe with him. He's nice.

We went to the underground, and he gave me some clothes to wear in the room. Others were like me; they were in another place.