The Academy (2)

Jeongyeon's POV

Someone shook me trying to wake me up. I woke up and see Jihyo getting ready to get out of the car.

"Hey sleepyhead, we're here!" She said while showing a 5 Floor building.

It was fancy and modern. The lobby was made out of marbles or somesort I don't know but it was fancy. The driver got down and open the door for us. We got out, take our stuff and then he escort us to the receptionist desk.

"It's The Facilities transfered students." The receptionist smiled and give us the key.

"This is your dorm key, Your room is on the third floor. Welcome to the dormitory." We said thank you and leave.

"I have to go girls, goodluck on your new home. I hope you have fun and stay healthy." He lent out his hand and we shake it while waving goodbye.

"He's nice." Jihyo said.

I nodded in agreement. She then point to the lift it was about to close but I ran to prevent it from closing. It opened up and there were already 4 girls inside they are pretty. We went in and pressed the third floor.

I guessed this girls lived in the fifth floor because it was lightning up. To be honest i feel uncomfortable around them. Even though I didn't looked back at them but I know they were looking at me.

Then I heard a girl say "Wow" I wanted to turned back but still i still feel uncomfortable.

"God can this lift go any faster I really need to leave this girls."

I sweating because I know they are looking at me. Jihyo noticed that and looked at me giving me signal if I'm okay. I'm definitely not. We arrived and I quickly get out of the lift.

When we got out and heard that the lift was closed. I let out a breathe of relief. Jihyo looked at me confuse. Before she say anything I already know what she's going to say.

"I'm fine it's just those girls are making me uncomfortable." She nodded as if She knows what I meant.

"I know right i felt uncomfortable too. What's up with them?" Before i can answer her we already found our room. 'Number 316'.

We went inside and it was just a normal room like any other room. It's quite modern. Inside was a bunkbed.

"I'll take bottom." I said while smiling.

I guess Jihyo wanted the bottom one because she suddenly groans. I laughed and went to bottom bed. I rest my head to the bed and started to look up into the spring from the top bed. Jihyo also lay her head there. I was almost asleep when Jihyo woke me.

"Yah, Jeongie." I woke up.

"What?" I said She was still thinking then She said.

"Do you think the students here will accept us ?" She said.

I was confused "Why you ask that ?" I ask back to her.

"I don't know. Kids here are from a rich and powerful family. I just don't know. I'm just scared." I sighed.

"Relax, we'll see about them tomorrow if their not then will stick together like we always do." I said to her.

She hummed in agreement and sleep. To be honest I'm also scared what if they don't accept us. What will happen to us then? A lot of questions started popping through my head. I close my eyes and started to dozed off to dreamland.

The next morning

*beep* *beep* *beep*

It was the alarm. I punch it trying to make it stop and yeah it's more broken than stopping because it sounds funky now. I sat on the side of my bed while rubbing my eyes. I heard something moving above me.