Family name

On the previous chapter

When I saw it I was stunned in the spot.

Now to this chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

Jihyo realize what the article was about and patted my back. It was an article of that accident with the picture of the place. It was just a solid ground with my parents face on the sides but no me.

"As you can see this article was from 13 years ago. An accident accured and the Yoo's disappeared from the scene. It says there use to be a factory there but there are no more trace of it."

"No corpse, no building and no nothing. They disappeared from thin air. Until now they still haven't solved it. It remains unsolved." She explained to all of us.

"And that's why we are learning about them for the rest of your third year. Because we are going to learn about their uniqueness, deeds and their case." Ms Yoona smiled.

Everyone was excited especially Nayeon. She started wearing her glasses and started examining the book like a real detective. She's cute when she's serious but my mind is more all over the place. I keep on looking back at the article.

There were no pictures. No names nothing. There was no me there. I wasn't there as if I never existed in The Yoo family. Ms Yoona also said they never find out why the factory disappeared in thin air. Same for my parents. No records no pictures of me.

A lot of questions in my head. It was full. I feel dizzy because of it and started massaging my head lightly. Jihyo notice and started patting my head. So do Mina and Momo they started asking to Jihyo if I'm okay. I need to get this questions out and I eventually did.

I raised my hand and Ms Yoona stopped talking. "Yes ehh?" She scratch back of her head. She forgot about my name. "It's Jeongyeon, Ms." I told her and she nod and gave a little chuckle.

Talk about a forgetful person. "Right, Jeongyeon sorry I forgot. What do you want to ask?" All eyes on me now. It's the first time I ever going to ask a question in class. Jihyo and Nayeon were surprised by my movement.

"Sooo, In the family tree it shows that they have a child right? Where is it then? Because in the article they didn't mentioned it at all." I hesitated at first but managed to get it out.

Ms Yoona was confused by my statement. "What do you mean Jeongyeon?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I took a deep breath "W-where is the child that they have Ms Yoona and why didn't they mention it?" I stuttered a little.

She looked at me seriously and turned off her computer. She then smiled "Well according to the records of The Yoo family. They are a very secretive family. No one knows where they live only their close ones.

"She then open her notebook and continue. "They were quoted as a very mysterious family and only comes out to safe people. They never socialize to other people outside from work." She explained but it wasn't all of it.

"They also said that they never seem to see their child going outside and play. Maybe she's an introvert. She only went outside to attend events around their neighborhood." One student raised his hand.

"So it's a girl Ms?" She nodded.

"Yes It's a girl." She smiled to the boy and he let down his hand.