Game

Jeongyeon's POV

"What!" That was the first thing I said to Mina.

The next thing I know her hands were already on my mouth to cover my shouting. I was surprised when she mentioned me. Not that I don't want to help her. It's just that I'm not that close with Chaeyoung so why ask me for help?

I tried asking her why but my voice was muffled up by her hands. Not long after she let it go. Letting me breath and talk for a while. I took a deep breath after that and rest my hands on my knees.

"Alright, First you almost killed me. Second I'm not close with Chaeyoung. And Third Why not the others?" I asked her while looking down at the ground.

I get it that she's desperate for answers for whether or not Chaeyoung like her. But why did she ask me? I mean she's close with the others. Why didn't she ask them for help? They know Chaeyoung more than me.

Mina sighed. "Because everyone else is too obvious for this and too busy. And you!" She pointed at me.

I just stared at her hand weirdly. "Somehow manage to get close to her and talk to her. So help me out. I'm not social like you. If you try getting closer to her and asking her questions. She wouldn't even suspect a thing."

I looked up at her with surprise after that. "You really trusted me with that? I mean we only known each other for a few days Mina-ssi." I explained to her.

She frowned after I said that and I looked surprised and try to explain to her why. I mean we only meet each other a few days ago and I rarely even talked to her. Between her and the others she was the only quiet one.

I was about to explained everything to her but it was cut off the moment we heard fast footsteps coming from the field towards our place. Mina was about to run but It was too late. One of the team players called us. And it was.

"Hyung! You came! And, W-wait! M-mina Unnie?" Chaeyoung greeted us.

Stopping Mina from running away. Mina just froze there and slowly she started to turned and faced us. Her face was frozen but she tried to give her a warm smile even though deep down she felt like she was about to burst. I just smile lightly at Chaeyoung.

"H-hey Chae!" Mina responded back to her.

She stuttered a little because she was embarrassed she got caught. Chaeyoung looked at the both of us. Inspecting our faces and after that she moved towards Mina. Mina just stood there she didn't know what to do.

And Chaeyoung stopped right infront of her. She took out something from her pocket. A small notebook and a pen. Then she draws something on it. A seconds later the sketch came into life and went out of the notebook.

We just looked at it curiously. Then the drawing float up and stick into the ceiling and glowed. It was a ceiling lamp. Chaeyoung use her power to make a drawing of it so she can see the both of us clearly.

She smiled warmly to Mina showing her dimple. "Now I can see you!" She giggled at her.

"So why are you here unnie?" Chaeyoung asked her again.

And Mina just stuttered at her question. I knew she couldn't answer her because well. The answer is Chaeyoung herself and I slowly can see Mina's face changing to bright red because of their close distance. So I stepped in.

"She actually accompany me here Chae. Mina was nice enough for it. Besides-"

I rested my arm around Mina. "She wanted to see us play."

Mina was surprised by what I did while me. I was watching Chaeyoung's expression all the time. Her smile started to wear down a little as if she wasn't comfortable seeing my arm over Mina. I raised my eyebrows and let go of my arm.