Karma

This happens before Nayeon enter class

Nayeon's POV

Dirt and dust was all over my body. I am wet and my gym clothes are soaked in sweats. That kid just left to take a shower with Jihyo. I was exhausted never in my whole life I experience something like this. I shouldn't have messed with her in the first place.

"See I told you! You shouldn't have done that." A shout came from across the court.

It was Sana's. She was still carrying Momo on her shoulder. While Mina she is sitting on the floor breathing heavily.

"Wasn't she awesome!" Momo stated and Sana nudged her elbow.

"Not the right time Momo." She chuckled while apologizing.

"Says——the one——who freaking ——passed out in the middle of the commotion." Mina teased her while panting out of breath.

Momo pouted "It was just reflexes my vision went black." Sana laugh and Momo hit her. Then they stopped and look at me.

"You should not do that anymore unnie." Mina demanded with furrowed eyes.

They're right shouldn't have done that. This is the first time I felt bad for tricking someone. I went over board.

"You're right." I murmured trying to not getting heard by them.

But They still hear it. They looked shocked that I actually admit I was wrong. Since I was a child I never admitted my mistake. Because for me I'm always right. My parents always agreed to every decisions I made.

Which makes me a little spoiled brat. Even when I'm wrong I always makes myself right. But that's how I was grew up with. Nothing goes other than that. I remember when I was a 9 year old, I made my nanny float in the air.

I know it was ridiculous but I didn't meant to abuse her. I just wanted to see her fly. Even though she insisted to be put down. I still do it. And for your information my parents allowed me to since I'm an only child.

"Are we hearing this wrong? You actually admit you're wrong." They said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and left them to take a shower. I needed to clear my head from all of this nonsense. "The famous Nayeonie the girl who never apologize nor admit her mistake. Is now admitting it." Mina said and they all laughed.

"Lalala can't hear you." I covered my ears and went quickly to the locker room to wash myself.

"Atleast she learn her lesson." They all nodded and got up and went to locker room.

I feel the water washing my body and clearing all my thoughts away. The images of her brown eyes lingering back to me. God why am I thinking of her all of the sudden? Do I like her?

NO NO NO Nayeon get a grip of yourself. I keep on rinsing my body. Trying to get her out of my mind. But somehow her images keeps on repeating on my head. I turned on the shower and sighed.

"This can't be." I mumbled and grap a towel to dry myself.

After I dried off I grab another dry towel to cover my body. Before I went out of the washroom I can hear a hard bang from outside. I already know what it was.

Can't believe it those kids are making a mess again. I stand infront of the door and leaned against it. I can hear Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung's voices outside followed by Jeongyeon's.

"-Hyung it is." I heard Chaeyoung said that.

It was funny to hear them calling Jeongyeon hyung Maybe because she looks more like a boy more than a girl. Which makes her extra attractive. I said that without realizing I was smiling the whole time.