.........

Have you guys seen the new lightstick? If not then here it is.

Not that I hated it. It's just It looks familiar so I kept on thinking what is it so familiar. Then I saw a comment from a post that was talking about the lightstick and I couldn't agree more.

Let me present to you..........

The electric stove bong

The electric stove bong. Made By JYP Entertainment.

I don't hate it's just, I really like their original version. I'm still pretty upset because I just bought the old candy bong about months ago and now they've released a new one.

Which was already sold out people! 😡
So I have to wait again. HAHAHAHAHA
I don't hate it. Seriously I don't, infact I'm buying it. Just the similarities between the candybong z and an electric stove when it's turned on it's ridiculously the same.

Which makes it smoking hot! Hehehehe get it. Because it's a stove and it's hot. You know what just ignore it. Been spending my time on chemistry so I'm kinda Off right now soo.

Well that's what I wanted to say.

Comment on what you think about the new lightstick! And I'll try to post SuperHumans and The Arena at the usual schedule. Note the I'll try, K!

Final Exams is coming and Your Author-nim Isn't that diligent kind of student. So hehehehehehehe. I have too study hard because I've been sleeping in class 😴

Extra,
Please support my other story The Arena. It means a lot guys!

Byeee guyss!!!!! And Thank you For hearing my Pep Talk