Unknown

No one's POV

Chaeyoung leans her head into the shower wall. Feeling the warmth of the water coming from above her. It was rinsing all of the dirt and sweat from the practice. Not to mention that the back of her foot until her torso are all painted black. Because of the ink puddle accident minutes ago.

She closed her eyes relaxing through the water. Thinking about what just happened. Images started to show. Her images started to show, Mina. Her worried and soft expression when she handled Chaeyoung keeps on repeating on her mind.

Making her heart rate raise again just like before. She furrowed her eyebrows. Why does she feel this way? Mina is just her friend, Just a friend. But, Why does her heart beats this way minutes ago? Why does her stomach feels funny when she was very close to her? Lastly Why is she blushing when she thought of her?

She didn't know. She was hoping that a warm shower might help clear her mind. But her beauty still hunts her. It's not the first time Chaeyoung feels this way towards the other girl. Infact in happened so often that Chaeyoung's attitude would change around her.

It started of just as an adoration. Unlike Nayeon, Momo or Sana. Mina doesn't like to be the center of attention. She was an introvert same as Chaeyoung. Because of their same personality They get along well. Out of all of the people in the group She was really close to Mina.

Chaeyoung adored her. She was humble, kindhearted and most importantly beautiful. She was perfect in her eyes. That adoration then change into an attraction. Even though they distance themselves because of the rumor of their seniors bullying people. Chaeyoung will still glance over to their table just to look at Mina.

Because they were close Chaeyoung knows everything about Mina. But there was one thing she doesn't know about the older girl. That change the way she looked at her forever.

Flashback

It was a month ago when she found out about Mina's secret hobby. Chaeyoung just went home after her basketball practice. It was pretty late and was pass curfew. Chaeyoung was glad she can use practice as an excuse.

It was that time of the month where she had to go practice until She was the only one there at the court. The basketball court was on the gymnasium which was a enormous 2-storey building. Because there were a lot of sports club in the academy.

The basketball court was at the first floor right next to the ice ring. Where the ice hockey club come and practice. Chaeyoung was supposed to be alone that night. But when she was walking down the hallway. She saw a small light coming from the ice ring's door.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Weird? The cold tournament wasn't supposed to be held in about a month. Why are they still practicing?"

So Chaeyoung sneak into the two windows of the door and peeked through it. It was very bright and she could only saw a glimpse of someone on the ice. She looked through the clock right next to the door. It was 23:24 PM and It was really late in the night.

She was unsure whether she should come in and take a look or just leave the building. But Chaeyoung was a really curious kid. So without even thinking twice of what she's about to do. She went inside the ice ring.

It was cold as expected and Chaeyoung was glad she was wearing her sweater followed by her basketball shorts. She walked through the dark opening until she was at the sides of the bleachers. The Ice skating ring was covered with glass and has a metal handle on the circumference.

She looked at inside of the ring. Surprisingly there was no one there. She thought she was hallucinating and what she saw was a ghost. But then she heard the sound of a someones skating shoes slide across the ring.