Fame and attention

Fame and attention is always my best friend. I was always known for that. Why? Because I'm pretty and powerful every boys and girls wants me and wanted to be like me. Having Powers like this makes me cocky but I don't care. It's a fact nothing more.

My parents always told me to be greatful not to be arrogant. But what's the usage of that. When you can have it all and people will bow to you.

Who am i? Wow it amaze me you didn't know me well Im Nayeon is my name. Yes The Im Nayeon from The Im family the most powerful of them all. Rich, Powerful and Pretty was my nickname. Like every powerful SuperHumans I went to the JYP academy. My powers I can teleport myself and I have telekinesis. Yeah pretty simple but what makes me powerful is that i have a power that no one knows.

I can turn back the time and Yes it's powerful because of that i never lose I always cheat myself on winning. That's why people were scared of me at school because they don't know how I can read their minds. A simple trick from a girl like me. Until She came and change it all. What a brat a trash she shouldn't have been here in the first place. But because of her my personality change and i never felt it before.