The Past

Guess who came back from the dead! Yep! It's me! You're lazy ass author-nim!

I'm updating again since they gave us like a 2 weeks vacation before we continue our exams again. HAHAHAHAHA weird right.

Because of that I'm updating again. Yeeey!!!

Enjoy this chapter and Please support my other story. Because well, I'm updating that too. Soo HAHAHAHAHA enjoy!!

Jeongyeon's POV

I carried the tray to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. Call me unsocial but I just don't want to bother people. I rather sit here alone. I placed the tray on the coffee table infront of the tv and sat down. I took the chopsticks of the tray and dig in.

No one's POV

While Jeongyeon was digesting her food not long after Jihyo joined in. She was carrying the same type of food Jeongyeon was eating and place the tray on to the edge of the coffee table.

Right beside Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was so into her eating that she didn't noticed the girl's presence until the tray was placed on the edge right beside her.

Jeongyeon just stared at the girl and continued to slurped on her ramyun. When it comes to food nothing else matter for the latter. Jihyo just sighed at the latter's action.

She also joined in on the eating. Silence envelopes around them. Only the sound of slurping and chewing was made. Jeongyeon wasn't bothered at all since food is everything to her.

She was practically shoving her face inside the bowl. But Jihyo she was spacing out. A lot of things she wanted to ask to the latter. She wanted to ask Jeongyeon something.

But she wasn't sure if she should asked her or not. Jeongyeon got the clue and cleared her throat. Making the younger girl turned to her attention.

"You're not going to eat it? Or what? If not give it to me. I'm hungry." She said and tried to reach for Jihyo's tray.

The younger girl pulled her tray over towards her finally diving through her dish and glared at Jeongyeon. Which caused the girl to pout and went back to her own tray.

Jihyo eventually stopped eating and put down her chopsticks sighing. Her mind was fulled with questions for the older girl. Not because the older girl volunteered to eat eat in the living room.

Infact she wasn't surprised since the latter is always that nice and guilty towards people. That's why she volunteered to eat outside. But Jihyo was questioning her behavior in history class hours ago.

She was triggered by the subject and the latter doesn't even know why she was mad. Everytime she asked the answer is always the same.

"I'll tell you later, okay?"

Which the latter can only nod as an answer. But she couldn't help but to think about it. Her mind keeps on forcing her to asked the older girl. But her mouth sealed shut.

Because of that Jihyo spaced out again. Jeongyeon stopped her eating for the second time. This time she was worried. They have been friends for more than 10 years now.

And she knows her better than when she spaced out this much that means there is something on her mind. She put down her chopsticks and waved her hand infront of the latter.

Before she eventually hold her nose pinching it hard. Causing the girl to regain her senses back. She was about to scream when Jeongyeon covered her mouth.

She doesn't want her to shout out loud and destroy all the stuff infront of them. Not that she minded the casualties that would have happened.

But she really doesn't want that to happen here more like she doesn't want to pay or fix the damage. Once she make sure that the latter wouldn't scream she let go of her hand and lightly chuckled at Jihyo.