Enemy

Jeongyeon's POV

I was following The Professor when someone bumped into me. I turned my head. Seriously why can't no one watch their steps! And then i saw it. It was Wait a bunny? No no no it was that girl from the lift. It's one of those 4 girls. Can't she see I was infornt of her?

"Watch it will ya!" I state that to her it made her angry.

Of course I'm angry she and her friends were watching me non stop, Now she bumped into me? That girl is unbelievable. I knew she was going to say something but I left her no use of getting attention.

Her teeth was cute tho-Wait what am I saying. I sighed and Jihyo noticed it she pat my back trying to calm me. She knew that I was mad because of what happened. But maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe just maybe.

"Jeongyeon." I felt a pat on my hair.

It was Mr Park he was smiling looking at the both of us. "Starting from today you'll call me Mr Park not Professor, Ok?" We nod and then he clapped and the council came.

Wow he can do that just like that the council came. Well he is the most important man here. The council handed him some paper then he gave them to us.

"This is your schedule. Class starts in 10 minutes." I was about to ask him about our classroom.

When he smiled "It's okay you're guys are in the same classroom. I'll escort you there. You are my precious SuperHumans." He said.

We looked at each other an formed a yes in our hands. It's great I was hoping to have the same class as Jihyo because I'm afraid I'll be outcasted in my own class. But we're together so that's fine.

We stopped in front of a classroom. It said 'Class 2-A' He smiled at us motioned us to get ready and then he walked in. The class was a mess even though I couldn't see it I could hear it then it went silent and they all bowed at him.

He stood there "Good Morning class, I'm here to escort our new transfered students from my facility. Please take care of them for me." He stated they all nodded and he told us to go inside.

So we went in and bowed and then I saw her. It was her. That stupid bunny.

Nayeon's POV

I was talking to my friends when the door was opened. A man went it. Shit! It was Mr Park what's he doing here? All of us stood up.

"Good Morning class, I'm here to escort our new transfered students from my facility-"
'Wait him escorting his own students from the facility that's new' "-Please take care of them" He stated.

Wow He really do care for them. They went inside. And it was HER. Her in here ughh I can die right now. They bowed. I heard Momo and Sana squealing in excitement. They were excited while Mina she's just smiling.

"Please, take care of us." They said while bowing.

"Please introduce yourself in front of the class."

The big eyes walked in front first and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Park Jihyo." She smiled and then walked back.

Then She walked in front but before she can introduce herself Mr Park whispered something to her. She nodded. Well that was weird what's with them? And why are they whispering?

"Hi, I'm Jeongyeon." She smiled.

The girls were all flattered at her smile. She looks so handso- No Nayeon stop it. He then motion them to sit at the table besides Me and Momo and take his leave. They sit and we are all just staring at them. Jeongyeon then looked at us