Cold

Thx for the 1K guys. Couldn't be more happier. Thx for all of you guys support. Here's my present for you guys!!!!!! Another chapter!!!!! Hope you guys like it. Enjoyy!!!! 😍😍😍😍😋😋

Jeongyeon's POV

I pull Jihyo faraway from class trying to get my mind off. When I realize I'm in the hallway I loosened the grip and let Jihyo go. I kept on walking straight with Jihyo beside me. She patted my back trying to calm me down. My face is red by the statement that Nayeon said.

"What an asshole!" I said in a heavy tone.

"Maybe she didn't mean it." Jihyo said still patting my back.

"Whatever." I shrugged it off.

"I still can't believe. They declared me as dead more than missing." Jihyo caressing my back to calm me down.

"Well they jumped into that conclusion because of the state of the building. It was buried right maybe they thought you and your parents are buried there?" Jihyo said that.

My mind was full of questions but one of it stick out the most.

"So, they didn't know that I was taken care by Mr Parks facility?" I asked.

Jihyo was surprised I guess she never thought about it. She shook her head and we were confused. How come no one realize I was taken care in the facility.

"Maybe they're doing this on purpose?" said Jihyo trying to assure me.

"Maybe." I answered her back.

There are a lot of things that I don't know about the facility. The only thing I know is that it's the place where I grew up and train to control more powers.

Come to think of it. I never noticed anything other than my cell, the canteen and the practice room. It seems so isolated from the outside world.

Maybe they did it for safety. Since the ones that got sent to the facility is basically uncontrollable SuperHumans or basically a maniac.

But is it their true intentions or is there something else. I kept on thinking about it back and forward. Spacing out as we walked to the cafeteria. Jihyo was watching me looking back and forward and sighed.

I regained my senses as we open the door to the cafeteria. It was full of students pushing over to get some food. We look for a place to sit and saw every table was taken. Except well the goddesses table they haven't arrived yet.

I was looking around the cafeteria when I saw someone waving from the corner of my eyes. I turned my head to look and I see Chaeyoung waving at us, asking us to join their table.

Me and Jihyo walked towards their table. Chaeyoung patted the two seats besides her.

"Sit here Hyung and uhh?" She stare at Jihyo's big eyes.

"Oh this is Jihyo." I introduce her Jihyo smiled and lend out her hand.

They all smiled and shook her hand. "Jihyo this is-" I was about to introduce them when Tzuyu cutted me.

"The names Tzuyu unnie." She stood up and shook her hand.

"Names Dahyun Unnie." Dahyun stood up and shook her hand.

"My name is Chaeyoung unnie. You have a beautiful eyes btw." She stood up and shook her hand.

Jihyo chuckled by her compliment. We all sit down and started to talk to one another. They are a very nice dongsaengs. For Giving us space for us to sit.