Skills

Jeongyeon's POV

Me and Jihyo went to the building for the practice room. Jihyo can see that I'm nervous. "Relax Jeong, It's not like the one in the facility." She reassured me.

Trying to calm me down. But just thinking of it tenses my body up. The last time I went to practice my powers was 3 days ago and it didn't went well. There were a lot of tensions in my body. What if my powers didn't work and I just stand there getting hits from everywhere. What if there were out of control.

What if I explode and kill everyone. There was a lot of conclusions in my mind and I could feel the anxiety taking over me. Jihyo patted me to calm me down. She's giving me rational thoughts to clear up my mind.

"Jeong, Relax. We've been through this before. We have practice so many times. I bet we can do it." She stated to convince me.

"But that time my sparring partner was you. Now I don't know who am I going up against." I told her.

She doesn't know how to answer as she started scratching her head from confusion. I sighed at her and she hugged me.

"Chill, it'll be fine. Show them what you got. Just stay calm." She told me.

I manage to calm myself and we arrived at the locker room. We went to our lockers and get our clothes. We change and I sat down at the bench.

I pulled out the gloves I have in my pocket. It was specially made for me. I wore them and clenched my fist. Jihyo fixed up my hair and smile.

"Just relax." She advices me and pointed at my gloves. "When are you going to stop wearing that?" She asked.

The reason why this glove was specially made for me and only me was because my lack of control. This glove somehow maintain my powers. It became in control over time.

It was made from a special material. Almost like silk it wasn't as thick a rubber glove. But it was thin and transparent with an X on it. It kind of blend in with my skin color. I use it most of the times.

When in practice because we are using a lot of our powers and some of it I can control. So I wear it as a precaution of hurting others. I never use it for daily usage. Since I don't use that much of the powers.

I just shook my head at her and she sighed. "You know you'll never control it until you let that gloves off right?" She added.

I stood up and rub my hands. "Just for a precaution Jihyo. I really don't want to hurt anyone." I said in a worry tone.

Jihyo saw the worrisome on my face and pulled me into another hug. Patting my back. "You won't Jeongyeon! Trust me!" She pulled away with her hands still on my shoulder.

"I'll try." I convince her.

She smiled at me and we heard a small bell rang. It means it's time to start the practice. Jihyo made sure I was ready and we went outside to the huge room.

In the middle was a big glass room that was use to practice.You can see the inside from the outside. When we went out we didn't notice that all this time. Someone was actually eavesdropping us.

Mina's POV

We arrived at the locker room to get ourselves change. I finished first out of the four of us. I was folding my uniform and tidying up my locker.

But I could hear a conversation on the other part of the lockers. My locker was on the edge so it's easy to eavesdrop. I creeped at the side of my locker and took a peek on who was talking.

It was Jihyo and Jeongyeon. My eyes widened when I saw Jeongyeon's hand. There was an X on it. I lean against the locker and eavesdrop their conversation.