Calm

Nayeon's POV

The ground is shaking so much. I'm scared. It's this because of me. Fuck I think I crossed the line. Of course I did. Look at her. She's screaming so hard. I'm trembling in fear.

What is she? I took a deep breath and stood up. I walked towards her. It's my fault we are in this mess so well I don't wanna die. I better fix it. I walked to the other side.

Jihyo was still trying to calm her. I ready myself. I just hope she doesn't throw me away with what ever powers she have. She was just kneeling while gripping the ground and screaming.

I saw Momo right beside her. She passed out. Seriously that scaredy-cat. I went inside the tornado and I kneel infront of her. I held her face making her to looked at me.

"Hey, hey, calm down, please." I was trembling when I say that holding my tear because I was scared.

Her eyes were dark like some demon possessed her. She looked at me and silent. The ground stopped shaking and the fire burned down. The wind stopped blowing and the tornado calm down. She's calm now.

Her eyes turned back to normal. It was brown and beautiful. I use my powers to repair the damage she caused. My hand was shining bright and I clean up the mess. I put the net back and I tried to cover the cracks.

I put everything in order in the usual place. So no one would be suspicious. Then I looked at her. She was breathing hard then she looked down. It was red. OH MY GOD! SHE'S BLEEDING.

Her chest was bleeding and her gym clothes are soaked in blood. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Oh God Shit. Great I just killed someone. But Jihyo just sit there and took a deep breath Calming herself. What the fuck she doesn't seem to care at all.

"What are you doing?" I said in a heavy tone. She looked at me and laughed.

"YOUR FRIEND IS DYING. WHAT IS-" She cut me off.

"Just look at her witch."

Her chest was glowing a beaming light was there. Wait what happened? Is she healing herself? WAIT SHE CAN HEAL HER- snapped.

She snapped me "What?" She asked me that.

This kid, she was screaming, shaking the ground, lighting the court on fire, striking the ceiling with thunder and bleeding out of her chest and she's bluntly ask me What.

Jeongyeon's POV

What is she doing in front of me? Shit I'm bleeding again. She looked worry. Don't worry bunny it'll heal soon. Wait what was I saying? What is she doing anyway. Weird she actually cares. Better snapped her back to her senses. I snap my hands. She's back.

"What?"

Why does she looks so worry? I'm not gonna die or anything. Wait did I just? I explode again didn't I. Shit! I look around me it's a mess. What have I done? Then I feel someone holding my shoulders. It's NAYEON.

"What are you doing?" She's just staring at me in the eyes.

My face is getting red. What is she doing? Then she pulled me into a hug. What the-WHAT IS SHE DOING? Great all of her friends are staring at me now and Jihyo she's trying to hold her laughter.

"Love is in the air." She mouthed while holding her hand on her mouth to hold her laughter.

My face is hot right now. I tried to pulled her away. But she was hugging me tightly is too strong. I can feel her breathing in my neck and shoulder.

Why can't she just let me go? Then she realized what se was doing and push me. I feel to the floor and looked at her. She was shocked. Wow so much for a friendly hug I thought.