{𝓣𝔀𝓸}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ℓιℓу - αℓαи ωαℓкєя ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Birds chirping in the morning, singing a melody for the sleepy boy

Squirrels opening the curtains of the young boy's room, letting the sunshine hits the boy's pale white skin

Porcupine, skunks, and rabbits gather around outside his lawn, waiting for him to finally wake up

The boy groans as he blocks the sunlight from hitting his eyes with his blankets. The squirrels jumped on his stomach repeatedly, making the boy grunt in pain as they kept on going till he wakes up.

The boy gave up as he pushes the blankets off his body exposing his PJs and pushing the squirrels of him.  Luckily the squirrels were quick enough to dodge the movement of the boy. The boy stretched his hand up to the air as he let out a long yawn.

He gets off from his bed paradise as he made his way to the window, opening it as he was greeted by the porcupine, skunks, and rabbits.

He waved at his little critters as he smiled softly at the animals. It was one of the peaceful mornings, the sun shining brightly, the clouds floating in the soft baby blue sky.

The birds flew over to the boy's shoulder nudge him to get his attention. The boy looks over to the bird as the bird making body language that only the boy understand.

Before the boy could respond, a loud shrieking could be heard from downstairs. The shrieking made all the animals around jumped in shock as they all quickly made their way out from the room.

The boy sigh as he closed the window soon after the animals went out. He cleaned himself and dressed up for the day.

His light brown tunic falls, covering his small body.

Black long trouser with an additional dark brown belt

Black long boots perfectly fit the whole look

He combed his blond soft hair before going downstairs meeting his stepmother and sister.

"What took you so long son?" His mother asked him as he arrived at the dining room. "Just woke up mother." He replied calmly, smiling softly to his step "Okay then, do your job. It's your turn to make breakfast"