{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
   ѕωαи ℓαкє
- ρуσтя ιℓуι¢н т¢нαιкσνѕку -
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

It seemed like the time had stop midway. He couldn't hear anything. The whole world slowed down as he watched his friends screaming at him. Taeyong whimpering behind his cruel father with the two girls torturing him.

What more could go worse?"

Renjun stood there paralyzed, watching the scene unfold. The man snickered as he saw Renjun's expression. "Your answer Renjun." his voice boomed as the girls laughed wickedly from behind.

Renjun didn't answer, he just stood there in silent.

"Don't do it Renjunie!"

"Save yourself Renjunie! Do what's right!"

His friends screamed at the male. Jaemin and Jeno ran towards Renjun hugging him tightly. "Don't listen to him Renjun. We can save both." Jeno said stroking the blond locks. "I need to make a choice."

"No. You don't." Jaemin said.

"Time is ticking my boy. Or else-"

"Don't!"

Renjun screamed starting everyone there. He fell to his knees crying as Jeno and Jaemin could only hug him. Taking a deep breath as his hands went to the crown.

"No! Huang Renjun what are you doing!" Chenle screamed loudly as he saw Renjun taking off the crown off his head. "Renjun, you don't have to do this." Jeno grabbed Renjun by the wrist. Renjun turned to both prince before flashing them a wide smile with teary eyes.

"I have to. Or else someone might get hurt, " Renjun said. "I really do love you both."

Not giving any time for them to reply, Renjun threw the crown towards the man who caught it with his magic. He smiled wickedly while the others had wide eyes.

"Renjun..." Jaemin and Jeno mumbled. Renjun silently cried as he glared at the man. "Now let them go."

He nodded before letting the chains untangle from Renjun's friends. "All of them." Renjun said again, making the man sighed. Rolling his eyes, he turned Taeyong back into a human.