{𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ∂αи¢ιиg ωιтн α ѕтяαиgєя - ѕαм ѕмιтн, иσямαиι ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

The music slowly played as all the couples dance to its sweet melody.

Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun were currently hanging out at the palace garden while the others were having the time of their life.

Jungwoo and Lucas stuck close with each other. Not planning to leave one another.

Hendery, XiaoJun and Yangyang kept on eating by the food stall, almost finishing the sweets.

That leaves the single asses Chenle and Haechan just hanging out as friends.

They sat at a chair while pouting, "Why can't I get a man?" Haechan said as he stared in jealousy at the dancing couples. Chenle sighed as he gulped down his drink.

"I hate my single ass."

"Tell me about it."

They both groaned. "I'm getting another drink, you want some hyung?" Chenle asked, standing up as Haechan shook his head no. Chenle shrugged as left the tan male.

He walked up to the bowl of fruit punch, filling up his glass. When he was finished, he turned but accidentally spilling the drink all over him and the person who bumped into him. He groaned and wanted to shout at the man but his anger died down when he saw the person's face.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Sorry. Sorry."

The boy apologized as he took tissues from a nearby table and wiped the stains on Chenle. "Jisung?"

The boy looked at Chenle finally making eye contact with him. "Chenle!" he exclaimed happily. They both smiled at each other before Jisung turned back to his mistake. "I am really sorry, Chenle. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's okay." Chenle said as he stared at the younger's complexion. Jisung noticed it and blushed. "Stop staring at me. "

"But you're so handsome. " Chenle said out loud eventually turning red. Jisung smiled as a tint of red color appeared again. When Jisung stopped cleaning the stain, he looked down at the shorter male, "Uh- Chenle, I uh- "

Jisung rubbed the back of his nape awkwardly as he stammered through his words. "D-do you wa-want to d-dance with me?"