{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ωιтнσυт уσυ - и¢т υ ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"What the fu-"

"Don't curse Nana,"

The pink-haired boiled in anger ever since the news spread across the palace. Taeyong being the wise and patience brother, he stood by the younger side trying to calm him down.

"Why?! Why would Father be involved in this matter?! He is not even King anymore."

Jaemin exclaimed his anger as he pulled his pink locks in frustration. Taeyong put his hand on top of the younger's. Trying to make the hands let go from its grip. "You're hurting yourself, Nana" Taeyong said hugging the younger from behind.

Jaemin huffed in anger as he let go of his hair. "I hate him. I hate him so much."

"I know." Taeyong said, " I've been through worse Jaemin." Jaemin turned and buried his head into his brother's chest. "Why is he doing this?"

"He is selfish that's why." Taeyong continued to stroke the pink locks gently, calming the younger down. "We'll find a way out I promise."

The same scenario had just repeated itself in the worst way possible. Taeyong entered his room to see a frustrated Jaehyun sitting on his chair next to an open window.

Taeyong slumped down on the bed, rubbing his temples. They all had a rough day. No one is in peace now. Doyoung and Taeil were debating in their room whether they should let Jeno marry the girl. Yet Jaehyun and Taeyong just needed some time because they all know arguing with each other won't help.

Jaehyun stood and sat down next to Taeyong at the bed, letting his head rest on the older's chest.

"Tae, "

Jaehyun called as Taeyong replied with a hummed. "What should we do? I know you don't want Jaemin to marry the girl and I feel the same way but your father,"

"why should you care about my father?"

"Because he's your father. He has every right to do that. King or not he is still your father, Tae."