{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ мσσиℓιgнт - αяιαиα gяαи∂є ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

RenJun

Huang RenJun

Our little princess

The image of the blond male lingered in their mind. Ever since that day, the two young princes had become a completely different person.

JaeMin never left the palace, he stayed inside his room. Burying his head into the soaked pillow. He was no longer the clingy, cheerful and loving prince. Even though he just got one day to hang out with RenJun but the disappearance of the boy surely did leave an empty space in his heart.

As for JeNo, his situation wasn't any good. He kept on helping the royal duties of his brother in the morning but never sleep at night. Instead, he kept on waiting for the blond male to come back. Waiting in front of RenJun's house, not minding if the weather was friendly or not. He waited, wanting to see the blond male again and hug him tightly. But sadly, Renjun never came.

The condition of the two princes made their brothers and their brother-in-law worried. TaeYong would come to visit both princes in their places. Reassuring the boys that RenJun would come back. DoYoung would do the same but being a busy prince didn't let him do it often.

TaeYong walked into the dark village, letting his long cloak being dragged along with his footsteps. He looked around the village, the sight left a hint of sadness in him. This wasn't the village he grew up in. This wasn't the village his father ruled.

No wonder the villagers are so ruthless these days.

TaeYong kept on walking until he stopped in front of a familiar house. JeNo was sitting on the ground, his head hung low as he waited patiently for the blond-haired arrival. TaeYong approached the prince, the sound of his footsteps made the younger one looked up. But the expression of the younger died down after he saw the red-haired prince.

TaeYong smiled weakly as he sat down beside the young prince. TaeYong scanned JeNo up and down as he sighed at the unpleasant sight. JeNo's eyes were bloodshot red from lack of sleep, he had really dark under eyes. TaeYong rubbed JeNo's back, calming him down. "Don't push your limit JeNo. I know he will come back." TaeYong said sweetly trying to assure the younger.

JeNo shook his head, "You don't understand hyung. He was everything to me but he disappeared suddenly without leaving a trace." JeNo said, his voice cracked as he started to sob into his hands. TaeYong felt his heart broke. " I know I don't understand your situation but trust me. The guards have been searching all over the place. Even your cousins are helping you."