{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ωιтн уσυ - αℓℓєgιαи¢є ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

For the rest of the night, the pack of friends spent the night with their partner.

Jungwoo with Lucas

Yangyang with Hendery and XiaoJun

Chenle with Jisung

Haechan with Mark

And

Renjun with Jaemin and Jeno

Surely, time flew by so fast for them. Once the clock strikes midnight, it was time.

"It's midnight already." Jaemin said staring at the gigantic clock tower near the garden. Glancing to the clock, both Jeno and Jaemin stood up from their seat. "We already made a decision right?" Jeno asked putting his hands into his pockets. Jaemin hummed and nodded, glancing to the male sitting on the bench.

Renjun raised a brow in confusion. JeNo and Jaemin kneeled Down in front of Renjun, going through their pockets. Both pulled out a rose with Jaemin holding a red colored and Jeno holding a white colored.

Renjun blushed, covering his face with his sleeves. "What's with the roses?" He asked shyly. Jaemin smiled, "Do you accept our offer to become our suitor?"

The whole scenario was totally uncalled for. Of course, he knew the fact of them needed to find a suitor. Was he shocked? Yes. Was he nervous? Yes. But was he happy? Totally.

He smiled widely behind his sleeves as the princes waited patiently for his answer. Renjun nodded furiously, beaming up, "Yes, yes! Yes! Yes!" he answered as he jumped on them, hugging them tightly in pure happiness. Jaemin and Jeno happily smiled as he hugged the male back.

Renjun teared up happily into their shoulder. They both chuckled, hugging the smaller male tightly not planning to let go.

"Don't cry Injunie,"

"Screw you! This is happy tears!" Renjun said as continued to cry. "I'm so happy!"

So were the two princes. It was a dream come true for all of them. Being able to marry someone who they love was a one time thing for a royalty. For the rules said that a royalty only can marry once for their entire life and if they go to someone else during their marriage, they will be cut off from the family line.