{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ ѕєи∂ му ℓσνє - α∂єℓє ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Wet.

He felt wet.

His head felt wet.

He flinched when he felt a drop of water landed on his eyelid. He groaned as he opened his eyes slowly to see a silhouette of a person hovering on top of him.

He rubbed his eyes with his hands, trying to clear out his vision.

"Renjunie, are you okay?" a voice asked. Renjun furrowed his brows trying to clear up his vision. He squinted his eyes, seeing a familiar male hovering him.

"Oh, Hey there."

"We were so worried about you Renjun! What happened?!" The male scolded as pressed the cloth harder to Renjun's wound making him hissed in pain.

"That's for making us worried."

Renjun rolled his eyes and gave a small smile. "Tell me what the hell happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it hyuck."

"Is it because of the missing crown from your head?" Haechan asked. Renjun flinched but shook it off as he looked away from the younger. Haechan raised a brow, "Junnie, Tell me. What happened?"

Knowing that the younger wouldn't back down, he sighed. "I was attacked okay,"

Haechan's eyes widen, "What?! Who attacked you?!" He shouted, burying his fingers to Renjun's shoulder. "I don't know his name." Renjun said lowly as he looked at the ground, "He suddenly appeared in my life and started attacking me. As if I was an enemy in a game."

"Whoever he is, he wanted the crown Renjun."

Renjun hummed as he nodded. "How the hell did he even know you?" Haechan asked again.

"He was at the palace's ball. He was in the restroom with me when suddenly he started to talk to me."

"and you replied?"

"ignore it at first but then he just started to get into my nerves."

Haechan sighed and shook his head, "so that's why you went home early." Renjun just nodded slowly.