{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ - ᴅᴇᴍɪ ʟᴏᴠᴀᴛᴏ ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"Why am I here again?"

"Fitting you into a dress of course."

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as the maid measured his arms. "Why the hell would I wear a dress?! I'm a guy for goodness sake." Renjun shouted, jumping up and down in annoyance. "Please don't move." The maid quietly said as her hands glided slowly with the measuring tape.

Renjun nodded, as he glared at the two who were laughing at him. "You need to impress Jaemin and Jeno of course." The smaller said while the taller moved back and laughed. "Why is that?" Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Let them know that they are going to have to a beautiful wife."

"I'm guy!"

"Whatever, anyways what was the theme again?"

"Ten hyung! Don't ignore me!"

Ten turned to Winwin, the taller shrugged, "Doyoung said it will be related to nature." Ten squinted his eyes, "why the hell would Doyoung choose that?"

"It was Jaemin and Jeno's request." Renjun ear perked, it was their choice to pick Nature theme. Bold move from them. Renjun pouted as the maid put a large petticoat over him. "What is this for?" Renjun asked softly while the two elders continued their bickering with one another outside.

"Oh this? This is a petticoat. Girls use this to give more volume to their dress." She explained as she wrapped a leather corset around him. "And What is this one for?"

"This is to make your waist look smaller and slimmer. I don't really know because I don't normally use them."

"Can I not? It's very uncomfortable." Renjun said shifting his body due to the uncomfortable feeling. "Sure thing." Her handy hands quickly took the corset off him. "You don't actually need a corset though, you look very slender for a male." She said with a smile. "Is that a compliment?"

"Yes it is."

"Thanks I guess."

The maid continued on her work as she put layers of fabric on Renjun while Renjun could only stand there doing nothing. "Can I look now?" Renjun asked getting impatient. The maid giggled and shook her head, "Not yet."