{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
   ѕωαи ℓαкє
- ρуσтя ιℓуι¢н т¢нαιкσνѕку -
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"No! Father this can not be happening!" the girls screamed as both of their necklaces shattered into pieces. Their father was also burning in anger as the three males hugged each other in pure affection.

"Mr. Lee. It's a pleasure to see you again." Jaehyun voice boomed across the whole room startling everyone including the man and his daughters. "Jung Jaehyun. Well, I guess my identity has been revealed."

"Stop whatever it is you're planning. You failed so give Taeyong back and leave this kingdom immediately," he ordered.

"Do you think I'll give up that easily? Big mistake young boy."

As soon as he finished his sentence, a thick black fog appeared from every corner of the room before disappearing again, revealing the true form for the man. "My plan had just begun Jaehyun. Say hi to your precious Taeyong."

❁ ❁ ❁

(This part of the story happened before the man revealed his identity.)

Back at the old man mansion, all of Renjun's friends we're already broken inside. Searching up and down for the red-haired king.

"Where is he?!" Chenle exclaimed as he took a step on a broken wood. "Just keep searching," Hendery said going up the stairs again to search again. Yangyang went towards the fireplace as he stumbled in his steps making him fall to the ground, his hands accidentally pulling a lever down.

The wall then made an opening down towards a dark basement. Scared of going alone Yangyang called out for the others telling them about the secret passage. "Good work Yangyang," Yuta said as he went down with no hesitation followed by Johnny behind.

Soon they find themselves standing in front of a large wooden door. "He's here," Johnny mumbled, his hands started working on the locks. "How do you know?" Lucas asked raising a brow. "I just know it."

Johnny tried everything to make the door open, with his last try Johnny kicked the door alongside with Yuta, Lucas, and Jungwoo. The door soon breaks down to the ground, revealing the red king chained to the wall.

"If haechan hyung was here he would say kinky," Chenle said helping the others to release the chains. "Not helping!"