{𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ вєαυтιfυℓ тιмє - и¢т ∂яєαм ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Breathing slowly on the warm land

Falling into the land of dreams as if he was trapped in deep slumber.

Not minding the world around him

Renjun was sleeping peacefully when suddenly one little critter decided it was best to wake him up and that what they did.

They jumped on top Renjun's small body as the boy groaned in pain. He opened his eyes to see the critters around smiling at him.

Smiling? That's weird

Renjun rubbed his eyes lazily before opening them completely to see white feathered wings instead of his normal hands. He shrieked loudly.

He slapped himself with his wings trying to wake himself up from the weird dream but sadly it was all real. The poor village boy started to panic as his breathing pace fasten. He looked around the forest, seeing all the creatures around.

"Oh my God..." He mumbled to himself. "Oh my God indeed Renjunie." a voice called, startling the boy. "Who's there?"

Renjun asked flapping his wings uncontrollably. He struggled as he fell to his back. He groaned again, opening his eyes only to see a red fox on top him. He screamed loudly as he saw the fox grinned.

Knowing his place as prey, he tried to escape from the red creature but the fox didn't let that happen. "Wow! Renjunie calm down it's me." "Who are you?! I don't know anyone who is a red fox!!"

Renjun said, earning a chuckle from the fox. "It's me XiaoJun. You remembered me right?" Renjun didn't believe the fox as he continues to struggle and waste his energy. "No! I don't remember any fox named XiaoJun! All I know is XiaoJun who dated my best friend Yangyang!"

Renjun shouted as he continued to struggle. Earning another chuckle from the fox, Renjun glared at it. "Aww... Renjunie, it's me XiaoJun who dated Yangyang and Hendery if I may add."

"Wait? How do you know Hendery? I didn't mention Hendery if I remember correctly." Renjun asked bluntly as he stared at the red fox. The fox laughed at his friend dumbness. "I kept trying to tell you Renjunie. It's me, XiaoJun. Xiao DeJun"